• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Standing curls are the only exercise where I get an awesome pump so I enjoy them for that reason. But I'd have to say finishing 3 sets of heavy squats makes me feel awesome.

Hard for me to pick between deadlifts and powercleans.

I love powercleans because form will eternally improve and they have more of a skill element than some of the other lifts. Its satisfying when all the parts come together.

Deadlifts on the other hand, specifically a 5rm style set, make me feel awesome afterwards. Usually my HIIT work after deadlifts goes better than my HIIT work on the other lift days.

I will add that doing heavy clean and jerk/press do make me feel like a total boss and hits more full body than the deadlift, would be my exercise if i could pick just one to do for the rest of time.

deadlift? pfft.... lol it sits on the ground, put that weight on your back, now your talking.

i love squats

that feeling after a heavy set where you sit there and your fucked, ears blocked up and you cant hear shit, heart racing... good feeling.

Still goin with squats here, 20 reppers...first, a quick trip to hell, then a float up into heaven :)