• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Apparently GPA has banned 242'er Zahir Khuydarov for 2 years due to unsportsmanlike behavior at the recent GPA World's. He is not allowed to attend any GPA meets as a lifter, coach, handler or a spectator.If Khuydarov will not present a plausible apology to everyone he offended at the World's within the 2 years, the ban will be extended for life.

Apparently GPA has banned 242'er Zahir Khuydarov for 2 years due to unsportsmanlike behavior at the recent GPA World's. He is not allowed to attend any GPA meets as a lifter, coach, handler or a spectator.If Khuydarov will not present a plausible apology to everyone he offended at the World's within the 2 years, the ban will be extended for life.

Wow, wonder what he did, he comes across that way imo, saw someone post something about his unsportsmanship this morning on his 270 bench vid

He wanted a texas deadlift bar, but they only had some off brand one
So he lost his shit and said stuff like "FUCK FINLAND, GUESS WHEN OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY IS" etc

I'd say dips are a good "upper body squat"
If you just do dips for upper body then you'd have a pretty balanced physique I imagine. Along with the pull-up. Gymnasts are pretty fucking aesthetic

The squat is a good exercise because it develops the entire musculature of the thighs
Do rows do this for the upper body? No. Does the press? No. Do dips? yeah, but not to the same extent as the squat will for the lower body. It needs to be paired up with the pull-up. But the squat ideally needs pairing up with the deadlift as well

The squat is a good exercise because it develops the entire musculature of the thighs
Do rows do this for the upper body? No. Does the press? No. Do dips? yeah, but not to the same extent as the squat will for the lower body. It needs to be paired up with the pull-up. But the squat ideally needs pairing up with the deadlift as well

The squat is good because everything under the eyebrows is fighting to keep the bar in place you little tip rat.

I cannot decide whether the dip or machine pullover are the real deal.

The squat is good because everything under the eyebrows is fighting to keep the bar in place you little tip rat.

I cannot decide whether the dip or machine pullover are the real deal.

Well yeah
Pullover doesn't train triceps. Got to have guns