• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oasis active

candyflip, we had 10 dates in like two and a half weeks????

Some of those dates were coffee catch up's sneaking out of work during the day...so not really an official 'date'. But we saw eachother ALMOST every day for just over two weeks. NOT GOOD.

Oh yeah - that's a shocker. Why did you let that happen? Did you really want to see him everyday like that? I mean, he should have known better of course.... but still, why encourage it?

But I'm conflicted about your.....size. And I'm not sure I can live with that"

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wowwwwwwwwww.

I could see that line maybe in the first half of the first date if the plan was to never see you again because it was that much of a problem for him. Some guys really do give the rest of us a bad name :(

I'm positive you'll get an awesome transformation if you stick to the training and then if he catches you out in public somewhere he'll be very regretful :)

BTW offtopic, which city / state did you say you were in? Probably mentioned it in another post but I don't read all the different sections to be honest. Most people have their city in their profile to the left :p

Oh yeah - that's a shocker. Why did you let that happen? Did you really want to see him everyday like that? I mean, he should have known better of course.... but still, why encourage it?

I know, I know. It's the first time it's ever happened and it will NEVER happen again lol

It was....intoxicating? And for a while....quite amazing actually - except he turned out to be a bit of a tosser? lol

wingman - you're a sweetie, thank you. But you know, my transformation - the end game, cannot and will never be about anyone else - it's for me and he can stick his head up his arse! lol

As Marilyn Munroe once said "If you can't handle me and love me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

I'd pay that! ;)

I live in Brisbane.

Is it not there <------- hmmm I'll change that lol

Thanks boys! You're both wonderful human beings! :)

As Marilyn Munroe once said "If you can't handle me and love me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

Completely agree with this, on the proviso it works both ways. Everyone has ups and downs in their life. However, a large part of that is potential as well. I'm not sure if that's the right word to use. What I mean is, I don't really care where someone is right now, as long as they're on the right track to where they want to be. For example, there was once a point in my life where I literally couldn't afford to put 2-3 meals a day in my tummy. I wouldn't have dated me then either, but now I have a professional consultancy job, am building my own house, etc. I consider myself dateable now, but there's not many girls in my preferred age bracket who are on track to have their shit together.

So all swings and roundabouts, my grandpa used to say.

Completely agree with this, on the proviso it works both ways. Everyone has ups and downs in their life. However, a large part of that is potential as well. I'm not sure if that's the right word to use. What I mean is, I don't really care where someone is right now, as long as they're on the right track to where they want to be. For example, there was once a point in my life where I literally couldn't afford to put 2-3 meals a day in my tummy. I wouldn't have dated me then either, but now I have a professional consultancy job, am building my own house, etc. I consider myself dateable now, but there's not many girls in my preferred age bracket who are on track to have their shit together.

So all swings and roundabouts, my grandpa used to say.

has 'potential' :p

Is also a swing AND a roundabout ;)

lolol

lol

quite possibly...

are you in Perth wingman?

And how old are you? Sorry if your stats already say this......:cool:

Yeah I'm in Perth, born and raised. Did live in another state for work for a couple of years though.

And I mentioned in that other thread about relationship ages that I'm 29 (30 this June = scary), remember?

Yeah I'm in Perth, born and raised. Did live in another state for work for a couple of years though.

And I mentioned in that other thread about relationship ages that I'm 29 (30 this June = scary), remember?

Oh yes!! I remember ;)

lolol

Update on this. I gave up after:

a) Meeting about 5 girls, all of whom looked like 8.5-9.5/10 in photos, but about 4-5/10 in real life

b) Realising that I probably shouldn't be in a relationship anyway.

Seriously tho, these girls are fucked. As soon as I met all of them I felt like telling them to get fucked for completely lying with their photos. Pity I'm such a nice guy.....

Well, it was just Oasis, but point b) still holds....

And honestly, I've been pretty scarred from the whole experience. Almost as scarred as some of the girls I've met...

The funny thing is....i don't get why people are deceptive about how they look if they're planning on meeting someone???

Fckn ridiculous.

And ut becomes more about the lie...than about any feelings the truth may have stirred initially.

Last internet date I had, I left precisely 32 seconds after he arrived. Height is a deal breaker for me, at least 5'11, the taller the better. He told me he was 6'1, he showed up & he was shorter than me!

And unapologetic...as if expecting me not to notice?? Farrrkkkkk

I was mad.

Its now been 5 months, 2 weeks & 3 days since that final traumatic internet date lolol

Its bullshit, because I look exactly like my pics (actually better apparently), no fake shit. Two of the girls had absolutely horrible skin that they managed to completely hide in all their photos and ALL of the girls were easily 10kgs heavier than they looked.

lol

Its silly isn't it? Maybe if they'd been honest in the first instance, it wouldn't have been as big a deal for you as it becomes when you're startled &/or disappointed at a first meeting!

Besides, the stress of carrying that deception into a first date? I can't even imagine!!

I'm no oil painting & I'm certainly no where near having the body I want, but damnit I like who I am, why the hell would you or should you lie?

Stupid!

Why the hell are you on a dating site anyway Pete? lol

I was on there cos I was ridiculously torn up over the shit that went down with the ex.

I'm not on there anymore. Finding a good girl on there is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Agreed! lol

It will happen, at precisely the moment its meant to handsome, with the exact girl, its meant to happen with ;)