• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oasis active

My opinion on internet dating is that, its kind of like a fat kids birthday, theres too many fat kids and even the shitty bits of cake that fell on the floor are popular.

A lot of the decent looking chicks go on there just for an ego boost, a lot of the chicks that are left over are whores that will rot your cock just by looking at you and the rest are fat and ugly but are plenty popular on internet dating sites to think theyre a 7.

Oh I forgot, there are some decent chick on there.

I've met three different girls now. They've all (not surprisingly) looked worse in real life. That said, one of them wasn't bad looking as is a really nice chick. Probably wouldn't go there, but she's good to talk to. Meeting another one today.

It's a trap shoot - you gotta hit the target with plenty of shot and see what falls.

Some will be edible, some will be ruined, and one in 20 will be just winged and awaiting your rescue.

It's a trap shoot - you gotta hit the target with plenty of shot and see what falls.

Some will be edible, some will be ruined, and one in 20 will be just winged and awaiting your rescue.

If a target is winged, doesn't that mean you're a bad shot?

Gentleman, can I just make the comment that reading this thread has disturbed me a little?

And can I also offer this advice (you may say 'no' but I'm going to anyway, because I'm a pain in the arse:p)

IF you're going to set a profile up and go forth with the online dating thing, be honest? If you're looking for a shag, be truthful and upfront about that - you'd be surprised how many women will be fine with being a booty call.

IF you're looking for a relationship, be honest about that too?

It's not hard and I'm constantly surprised how this always becomes such a game?

Pete, you should have no problem finding a shag and there would plenty of girls prepared to accomodate this on any of those online dating sites.
Just don't be the guy who pretends he wants love....and then you fuck them over. Not cool. Not even remotely close to being cool.

I've dated 5 men I've met on online dating sites. Every single one of them has lied about their height, their marital status, their age, their intent. And for me, it becomes more about the lie - than how offputting the truth may have been to me in the first instance? It's disappointing and frustrating, so I have graciously put a hold on any further dating for the moment.

I'm not perfect but I am very upfront and honest about who I am. To be lied to, is annoying.

And every single one of these blokes wanted to shag me. It's offensive!

In my experience, sex is easy to find, for anyone - fat, skinny, attractive, not attractive, young or old. It's easy...and terribly unfulfilling if that's ALL it is. (For me anyway)

You can't ever look to other people to help you feel better about yourself. You've got to know in your heart that you're a good human being and you deserve something of substance, something tangible and beautiful - beyond just a 'root' with a girl or guy who'll just 'do'.

Don't settle!

As a side note, I have a male friend, who just got married on Saturday night. He met his wife on one of these online dating sites. He was a long time 'player', good looking, a great guy, but none of us ever thought he would settle down and he was definitely on the site he was on, to get laid - end of story....when I asked him how he knew she was 'the one' - he said "Jo, one day it just occurred to me, that she makes me want to be a better man, for her and for myself. Every day"

Beautiful? Absolutely.

And I guess that's the feeling we're all looking for...at the end of the day?

But by all means, if you want to get laid - go forth and be prosperous! Just be honest about it with the women you're meeting up with.

I will now get down from my soapbox and shudddduppppp.

lol

Pete, you should have no problem finding a shag and there would plenty of girls prepared to accomodate this on any of those online dating sites.
Just don't be the guy who pretends he wants love....and then you fuck them over. Not cool. Not even remotely close to being cool.

I am being 100% upfront with every person I meet. In fact, I'm one of the most genuine guys you'd ever meet. I'd never lie to a girl to get laid, cos frankly, I don't have too.

I mainly went on the site cos I just needed randoms to bitch to. Particularly females, as my break up was fairly messy and played out like a fucking movie.

The same is not true of the girls I've met so far tho.... Not one has looked anything like her photos. But a couple have been nice girls to talk to at least, but yeah, nothing would ever happen.

I believe you Pete. You seem like a very genuine guy. Good for you!

It's bullshit when people lie about the way they look. Frustratingly annoying actually - which is why I'm on hiatus. I'm over the crap.

I understand you've been through a bad break up honey and I'm sorry you've been so down about it. But I'm almost certain, you can get whatever it is you want, when you want it.

Life has a beautiful way of making sure we're precisely where we're meant to be in life, at exactly the moment we arrive there :)

Am glad you've met some nice girls - even if nothing will develop, it's nice, I guess to meet new people you feel you can talk to, at least?

Finding the heart/body/soul trifecta is a difficult thing to find, for all of us - not just the beautiful people :p

Pete? The only thing I'd say to you is....believe in yourself. If you were a fucker in the last relationship, work on being a better man, a better person, for you? And I know you already are a good person - to be truly ready for any other human being, we have to believe 100% in ourselves.

Like me? I'm not perfect. Physically a work in progress, some men find me attractive exactly as I am, some won't. That's life? But at the end of the day, I know I'm a terrific human being and a very beautiful soul. I am 100% confident of that and have been single, by choice, for years now, because I actually really like who I am. I don't 'need' another person to make me feel better about me, or rescue me, or save me. I do that, for me.

But I am at the stage, where I 'want' someone wonderful in my life again. And this....obviously takes time.

I'm very impatient :p
lol

But have learnt....to never, ever settle.

Don't you settle either.

You have friends right here. And I'm sure friends, in your real world. Any time you want, you can come to Brisbane and I'll take you out (your buying though) see? Already an offer almost too good to refuse!? lolol

You have friends right here. And I'm sure friends, in your real world. Any time you want, you can come to Brisbane and I'll take you out (your buying though) see? Already an offer almost too good to refuse!? lolol

oh_gif.gif