• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New fad the malaysian prison diet

I'm slightly offended by Downatello but this thread seems to me to be in good taste, not sure how I came to that conclusion given the obvious similarities...

Rapey will dumb it down a little....... Rapey finds it humorous (meaning funny) that a person (in this example it's you) tries to pass of their "personal opinion" as 1. Fact and 2. What everyone else believes / thinks. You personally think it's wrong to call that land whale a land whale where as l think its totally acceptable and right. See how rapey put 'he thinks' meaning that's his opinion and not trying to pass it off as fact.

downatello.jpg

So if I don't disclaimer everything with "IMO" or "I think" i am passing my opinions as fact am I. What bullshit.

As for your points:

1. IMO there is only one thing in this thread you can interpret as me pushing my opinions as fact, and I still dont think so.

2. I didnt do that at all you idiot.

All I did was express my opinions, which of course I will think are right and will do so untill someone proves or convinces me otherwise.

Also Rapey, you didn't need to dumb it down a little, you needed to fix your original statement, which was dumb.

Last edited:
So if I don't disclaimer everything with "IMO" or "I think" i am passing my opinions as fact am I. What bullshit.

As for your points:

1. IMO there is only one thing in this thread you can interpret as me pushing my opinions as fact, and I still dont think so.

2. I didnt do that at all you idiot.

All I did was express my opinions, which of course I will think are right and will do so untill someone proves or convinces me otherwise.

Can you please descibe for me the location and procedure for departing your place of rest this morning? I wish to diagnose your predicament.

I'm slightly offended by Downatello but this thread seems to me to be in good taste, not sure how I came to that conclusion given the obvious similarities...

That one is generally pretty touch and go, l can legitimately see why people get the shits on with that one. Getting mad because someone is calling a fat bitch a fat bitch on the other hand seems a little stupid, a spades a spade...

Like I just said, i am not sticking up for the woman with 8 kids(she truly loved all of the fathers i bet). I am having a go at fluffy.

If the point of this thread is humour then it is shithouse, put some fucken effort in fluffy you unfunny fuck.

And putting people down and laughing at others misfortune isn't humor anyway, its bullying whether you like it or not.

The past of the victim doesn't matter.

I bet Fluffly got a nice ego boost from this thread, which is generally why people are bullies, to make themselves feel better. There is no other point to this thread, its just pathetic.

If you dont like this thread dont read it. simple

So making fun of a someone of clearly terrible character is bullying but you can just up and call someone an idiot.

Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it ya bully.

Rapey has just insulted me. Did that lady insult you? Then these situations are not the same.

Good try though.

Rapey has just insulted me. Did that lady insult you? Then these situations are not the same.

Good try though.

Bullying is bullying bro, whether you were provoked or not is no excuse. Welcome to the shit person club as defined by yourself.

Further to the above coming into this thread with the self serving purpose of trying to put your weird guilt trip on us so you feel a warm glow inside your humourless soul is bordering pretty close to bullying behaviour as well.

Last edited:
Bullying is bullying bro, whether you were provoked or not is no excuse. Welcome to the shit person club as defined by yourself.

Lol thats very weak fluffly, but suppose when you are a mental midget you take what you can get.

Atleast i give my victims the chance to respond.

Lol thats very weak fluffly, but suppose when you are a mental midget you take what you can get.

Again with the insults and bullying, is the only way you can articulate yourself by bringing others down?

Listen genius.

I can articulate myself without insults but there are times IMO that insults are called for.

We live is a world of greys, not black and white. I use my own judgement and decide when it is reasonable to insult someone.

In this case i have decided it is reasonble, you fucking stupid ****.

Anyway im done with this thread.

Listen genius.

I can articulate myself without insults but there are times IMO that insults are called for.

We live is a world of greys, not black and white. I use my own judgement and decide when it is reasonable to insult someone.

In this case i have decided it is reasonble, you fucking stupid ****.

All good bro, your last few posts have made it clear to everyone who the real bully is in this thread is. My jokes may not be tasteful but at the end of the day tongue in cheek humour is still in better taste then name calling.

Your victims a chance to respond? Rookie mistake, always double check roofie dosages
All good bro, your last few posts have made it clear to everyone who the real bully is in this thread is. My jokes may not be tasteful but at the end of the day tongue in cheek humour is still in better taste then name calling.

I feel bullied and violated by your verbal onslaught.

Your victims a chance to respond? Rookie mistake, always double check roofie dosages

I feel bullied and violated by your verbal onslaught.

This shit needs to be moved to that lame bullying thread I started to bait everyone a couple months ago.

If this **** thinks this thread is offensive he should get his arse in some of my other threads like 'ugly women' or 'let fluffy solve your problems'

Thread was awesome, this person is a fagg0t end of argument.

Anyone ever felt weaker after dropping a few kgs? Maybe a stupid question but 105x5 was just heavy as fuck on bench.

Thread was awesome, this person is a fagg0t end of argument.

Anyone ever felt weaker after dropping a few kgs? Maybe a stupid question but 105x5 was just heavy as fuck on bench.

Depends how you went about losing said few kg's?.... If you pulled a deep/kaz and went on a red bull / cabbage diet then yeah, you're going to lose quite a bit of strength along with those kg's....

Moderate calorie cut, still eating reasonably but I am down around 3-4kgs on my 100kg self. (Happy with the way I look, big difference, but hate the apparent slight strength loss)

Last edited:
Moderate calorie cut, still eating reasonably but I am down around 3-4kgs on my 100kg self. (Happy with the way I look, big difference, but hate the apparent slight strength loss)

Happens to me all the time I am at my strongest packing a beer gut and eating the house down which is the exact opposite of when I am on a slight cal deficit. Once I see upper abs I'm weak as piss.

Its really hard to find the balance. I suspect the same rules don't apply to people giving the gear a nudge. All my mates pumping juice are massive and always rocking abs.

Yep I look like a model _compared_ to my former self but I just carried two 20kg plates out to the yard and it felt like a farmers walk.

Yep I look like a model _compared_ to my former self but I just carried two 20kg plates out to the yard and it felt like a farmers walk.

It's great to be strong but really who wants to look like a fat arse. Like I said hard to find the balance aye.