• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New fad the malaysian prison diet

Brick

This fat beast was arrested in malaysia when her boyfriend left her holding a kilo of of speed. How anyone involved in amphetamines could possibly get that fat is beyond me. Anyway point of the post is that unlike Schapelle Corby this chick went to jail a land whale who you wouldn't fuck with your worst enemies dick and she came out sorta hot, alright maybe not hot but three beers deep she would be looking the goods.

Hell of a transformation, might recommend a few months in a malay prison to some of the fat moles at my work.

BEFORE
759125-emma-louise-l-039-aiguille.jpg

AFTER

images

lol

She looked better before imo? She looks sick in the 'after' pics :eek:

Malay jail diet, would not try. lol

But please keep us informed of what your coworkers think of your suggestion :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFo8P7RG5Fw&feature=youtube_gdata]The Bankgkok Hilton - Bang Kwang Bangkok, Thailand prison BBC documentary 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

you mean water and rice ?

Thai prisions are supposed to be tougher than Malayasian

Bangkwang.Net - Home page
The Real Bangkok Hilton [CSI][h33t] - torrent download
BBC NEWS | Programmes | This World | The Real Bangkok Hilton

If you get busted for something in Thailand pay the bribe when asked
(from friends experiences - especially traffic accidents etc)

true from what I've heard too. But remember that chick who did pay the bribe and was done for attempting to bribe a Police Officer.

Don't the ladies use carrots as boyfriends in prisons? If so their vegie intake would be a bit off. Constipations results.

Knew a prison guard who used to say that broom handles going missing or anything that could be used as a dildo in prison were a real problem. Chicks in prison would use ANYTHING!

Maybe we could chuck Callan over the fence of Long Bay's Women's Prison?

lol.. how long was she in there for?

Instead of a fat tax, well send them all over to Malaysia, via boat to (so a few sink on the way).

Still not sure what to do with refugees though..

This fat beast was arrested in malaysia when her boyfriend left her holding a kilo of of speed. How anyone involved in amphetamines could possibly get that fat is beyond me. Anyway point of the post is that unlike Schapelle Corby this chick went to jail a land whale who you wouldn't fuck with your worst enemies dick and she came out sorta hot, alright maybe not hot but three beers deep she would be looking the goods.

Hell of a transformation, might recommend a few months in a malay prison to some of the fat moles at my work.

BEFORE
759125-emma-louise-l-039-aiguille.jpg

AFTER

images

No matter how much you can squat or deadlift will not change the fact that you are a shit human being.

No matter how much you can squat or deadlift will not change the fact that you are a shit human being.

Oh the shame how will I ever live with myself, I made fun of a scummy lard arse on a body building forum, wow aren't I a horrible person.

l don't see how anyone could get mad at this thread.... Made me lol....

In other news Amy Winehouse has stayed clean and sober for over 450 days, congratulations Amy.

l don't see how anyone could get mad at this thread.... Made me lol....

In other news Amy Winehouse has stayed clean and sober for over 450 days, congratulations Amy.

LOL haven't you heard RV rehab is for quitters get clean when your dead.

The fat arse that inspired this thread has had 8 kids to 8 different blokes maybe he is pissy cause it's his mum?

Is there a PCT required for malaysian prison protocol

Malaysian prison cycle is best followed up by a PCT of appearing on a current affair, treatment for your hepatitis problem and a slow steady bulk to return your pre-prison mass.