• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New fad the malaysian prison diet

It's great to be strong but really who wants to look like a fat arse. Like I said hard to find the balance aye.

Yeah agreed. I think though if I maintained this weight (lol) I could build back up strength then just keep steady. It's probably more the sudden weight loss (with some muscle) than the weight I'm at.

Yeah agreed. I think though if I maintained this weight (lol) I could build back up strength then just keep steady. It's probably more the sudden weight loss (with some muscle) than the weight I'm at.

Its more about not having the fuel to burn in the gym. If you gorged all day tomorrow and then lifted I guarantee you'd feel a million bucks and be strong as.

I'm gonna assuming this was trolling...

No one likes fat kunts that don't try and help themselves. she was also a whore. And also a drug dealer...

Would had been better if they just hanged her... srs...

Kids gonna grow up spastic and be worthless anyway....

What a waste if oxygen.

Wait a minute, hold everything
I have a pet peeve, it's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less"
Damnit