• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need some equipment

that feel when every single one of my threads turns into an argument
86de725fae5d73ddadf2a2b3b8141f81.jpg

Maybe he means for height?

Cos really if you're dropping a 25kg or 30kg you're mega fail

Are you guys serious. If you planning on being an Olympic lifter go to an oly gym. If you are a weekend warrior and you actually think you need powercleans and can't do 60 put some weights under the plates, do hang cleans, do them from a lower height, get fucking stronger so you can powerclean 60kgs, do speed deads. Come guys it's not that hard.

Are you guys serious. If you planning on being an Olympic lifter go to an oly gym. If you are a weekend warrior and you actually think you need powercleans and can't do 60 put some weights under the plates, do hang cleans, do them from a lower height, get fucking stronger so you can powerclean 60kgs, do speed deads. Come guys it's not that hard.

Why would I go to all that effort when I can do them with kettlebells?

Why would I go to all that effort when I can do them with kettlebells?
Kettlebells have been gayed up by crossfit. If u can't hang snatch/hang clean 60kg, here's my failproof plan:
1. squat
2. eat
3. squat
4. eat
5. sq....

U get the idea.

Kettlebells have been gayed up by crossfit. If u can't hang snatch/hang clean 60kg, here's my failproof plan:
1. squat
2. eat
3. squat
4. eat
5. sq....

U get the idea.
What, no finger curls?
U mad bro????? :D

Last edited:
Hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuu merrrrrrrrr gun dooooooo mmmerr purrrrrrrcleeens if err duuuuuuun haaaaaaaa bumper plaaates???

Good idea to go for the UGE brand gear. It'll tide you through for a good while at a cheap price. It might be worthwhile getting TK sleeves too, I luuuuuuuurve mine.

What sort of training set-up have you got? Or do you go to a commercial gym?