• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Naomi Kutin, 10-Year-Old Girl, Breaks Women's World Weightlifting Record

lol Pete, I have a stash ;)

I think everyone posting in this thread could do with a valium? lol

Actually, capitilising anything, including the word 'english' depends on where it's placed in a sentence and what context you're using the word in.

Pete's use of the word 'english' did not need to be capitilsed as he was referring to the english language, within a sentence, structured appropriately.

However, if you were saying : "My name is 0ni, I'm English"

You'd need to use capitals. Capish?

Either way, this, once again, is semantics boys....jeeeeeeeeeez

Now y'all play nice in the sandpit or Bella will take away all the valium. :D

It's the English language. The language belongs to the English therefore implying English being a pronoun

icba discussing this further

lol

shush darkman ;)

Why DID you come to Oz 0ni?? And Gawler too, of all places? (no judgement!) lol

Perhaps this question needs it's own thread....

No comments on her squat form (excessive forward lean) and depth (high)?

Ausbb I am dissapoint.

Strong girl regardless.

No comments on her squat form (excessive forward lean) and depth (high)?

Ausbb I am dissapoint.

Strong girl regardless.

Bro I am disappoint. Strong no fucking idea.

Depth looked legit to me (curve of hip below knee - she has long shins though) and forward lean is not judged in comps. Lift is legit.

Bro I am disappoint. Strong no fucking idea.

Depth looked legit to me (curve of hip below knee - she has long shins though) and forward lean is not judged in comps. Lift is legit.

The reason I mention the forward lean is because that is what is causing her to not hit depth.

http://i.imgur.com/vyrCe.png

Does this really look like depth to you?

Draw a line from her knees to her hips, it slopes upwards.

Edit: Oh I didn't actually watch the video in the OP, I was going off a different video I saw: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpET1ztZlQ[/ame]

The video in the OP isn't actually the WR lift...

Last edited:
I've seen worse white lighted
Would have been fine if she didn't throw her knees forwards to get the bar lower lol. From that angle it's hard to tell but it looks like it hit parallel but not sure if the rules of that fed are to break parallel or just hit it

good for a 10 year old tho

The reason I mention the forward lean is because that is what is causing her to not hit depth.

http://i.imgur.com/vyrCe.png

Does this really look like depth to you?

Draw a line from her knees to her hips, it slopes upwards.

Edit: Oh I didn't actually watch the video in the OP, I was going off a different video I saw: 10 year old Naomi Kutin Squats 214.9 lbs weighing 92.8 lbs - New All-Time World Record - YouTube

The video in the OP isn't actually the WR lift...

That video is a really bad angle to judge from. It could go either way I think. What we see as a hip crease at the front isn't always the full hip crease from the side.