• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Naomi Kutin, 10-Year-Old Girl, Breaks Women's World Weightlifting Record

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Naomi Kutin, 10-Year-Old Girl, Breaks Women's World Weightlifting Record

s-WEIGHTLIFTING-WORLD-RECORD-GIRL-large.jpg

Move over Giuliano and Claudiu, this 10-year-old girl might very well be the strongest kid in the world.
Naomi Kutin broke the women's world squat power-lifting record in Texas earlier this year when she hauled up an impressive 215 pounds -- more than double her body weight, NBC reports.
The 10-year-old New Jersey native competed at the RAW Unity weightlifting invitational in January, where she clinched victory in the 97-pound division by smashing the previous 209 pound world record held by a 44-year-old woman.
And the crowd certainly took notice.
"As soon as she landed that lift, and everyone knew she had broken the record, a roar of applause and cheering broke out," Naomi's dad Ed told the ParentDish blog.
Naomi's said the feat has also made her somewhat of a celebrity among her peers.
"It's great being stronger than everyone I know," she told the Sun. "I'm always beating the boys in sports at school."
Naomi said she first started weightlifting because she wanted to stand out.
"When I was younger, my friends would be doing a lot of things that I couldn't do, and I wanted to do something extraordinary," she told KIII-TV.
Mission accomplished.
Watch the video below to see Naomi in action:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQHrAjb1tzk]9 year old Naomi Kutin squats 187 lbs at a bodyweight of 88 # - YouTube[/ame]

Naomi Kutin, 10-Year-Old Girl, Breaks Women's World Weightlifting Record (VIDEO)

I like it out she had to walk out the weight still regardless of being too small for squat stands

I don't think there is anything wrong with this at all, she is using good form and I doubt that she'd have problems later in life

Good on her, but really?

Fucking make the kid go ride a bike and get dirty in a creek or something..

Don't be a fucking moron. With safe training and steady progression (which I'm sure she has as I think both of her parents are lifters too) she will be perfectly fine.

time will tell won't it.

Don't get me wrong that is a terrific squat. 80kg at 40kg bodyweight.

But come on.

time will tell won't it.

Don't get me wrong that is a terrific squat. 80kg at 40kg bodyweight.

But come on.

Farm kids are lugging about heavy shit from an early age. I've seen preteen kids pick calves up off the ground. Squatting a bar is actually a far easier lift. Kids adapt quick and recover fast, with careful supervision she should be fine.

just because she spends 4 hours a week in the gym doesn't mean she isn't have a fun life with other kids

I spend more time than that at her age watching fucking retard songs sung by purple dinosaurs

>no capital lettering in 'and' or 'english'
>sentence fragment
>starting a sentence with the word 'and'

There is no grammatical rule about not starting a sentence with a conjunction, (or, but, so, and..). Failure to use a capital letter at the commencement of a sentence is poor form, which I am sorry for. I will proceed now to render my fragmented sentance by using a subject and a verb.

Originally Posted by PowerBuilder
The result of watching aforementioned dinosaur at the tender age of 10, perhaps more effort should have been made (on your behalf) to master basic skills involving reading and writing the english language.

Oni
I spend Spentmore time than that at her age watching (I think you forgot an 'a' or a 'the') fucking retard songs same as before....an 'a' or a 'the' would be nice' sung by purple dinosaurs. <---- full stop

Last edited: