• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Naomi Kutin, 10-Year-Old Girl, Breaks Women's World Weightlifting Record

There is no grammatical rule about not starting a sentence with a conjunction, (or, but, so, and..). Failure to use a capital letter at the commencement of a sentence is poor form, which I am sorry for. I will proceed now to render my fragmented sentance by using a subject and a verb.

Originally Posted by PowerBuilder
The result of watching aforementioned dinosaur at the tender age of 10, perhaps more effort should have been made (on your behalf) to master basic skills involving reading and writing the english language.

Oni
I spend Spentmore time than that at her age watching (I think you forgot an 'a' or a 'the') fucking retard songs same as before....an 'a' or a 'the' would be nice' sung by purple dinosaurs. <---- full stop

>Didn't capitalise the word "english"
>again

gorbach-graseer-strasser-wos-wor-mei-leistung-what-is-this-shit-.jpg

fAAAAAAAAAAAArKK 0ni wins ffs, he always wins. his original sentence wasn't that bad besides "spend"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGHHHHH

lol

bradsky.....do you need to lie down?

Can I assist?

I have valium? lol

Don't let them break youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:D

I'm willing to give vallium a try.

lol Pete, I have a stash ;)

I think everyone posting in this thread could do with a valium? lol

Actually, capitilising anything, including the word 'english' depends on where it's placed in a sentence and what context you're using the word in.

Pete's use of the word 'english' did not need to be capitilsed as he was referring to the english language, within a sentence, structured appropriately.

However, if you were saying : "My name is 0ni, I'm English"

You'd need to use capitals. Capish?

Either way, this, once again, is semantics boys....jeeeeeeeeeez

Now y'all play nice in the sandpit or Bella will take away all the valium. :D

Mrs PB once talked my ear off one night when she was given morph in tablets after an operation. It was crazy. She managed to swing from subject to subject so freely...sometimes mid-sentence.

Another mate of mine after using morphine sent me a text asking if it was okay that he couldn't feel his face. Sounds like cray drugs to me.

Bella is right. If i had said 'the English aren't as good lovers as the French', then capitals should be used.

lol crazy drugs....perhaps they are. I've never had them. Thus the stash ;)

lol

PB, you're a legend among men, you know that right?

And to use 'English aren't better lovers than the French" as an example?

Genius.

And true :D

In my humble opinion lolol