• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My steroid blog

Has there been anyone actually submitting bloods for the res100 yet or are you just going off what the salesman is saying?

I'd be running novla dude.

The gear was well underdosed, but that doesn't mean no pct.

I would not be risking something like res to work, yet alone be effective for pct.

its only been 1 week since my last injection of test e, so if i was to start nolvadex should i still wait another week. I have been taking res100+tococaps+ d aspartic acid for last few days tho.

Bro id be tellin ur guy his gear is wak and gettin ur money back! My last blood test at 600mg on test e was too high to get a reading!
Get ur money bak or tell him he owes u ur whole cycle of juice but the real deal this time. Is a mate of urs or some random guy u met? Thats a shit go sellin ppl crap gear hes gotta b told!