• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My steroid blog

lots of tuna, lean mince, chicken , oats,basmati rice, rice cakes, broccoli, peas, carrots, and some milk. Fair bit of whey protein powder to.

probly 4000+ calories a day atm

How much do you weigh now?
What type of weights are you lifting?
How long have you been lifting?

Ignore those questions except for the "what weights are you lifting"

@sticky l think he meant thats what his levels were before he started the cycle.... Thats how l read it anyway...

Last blood tests

Oestradiol 55 pmol/L

Testosterone 15 nmol/L

New blood tests.

Oestradiol 230 pmol/L (fuck bit concerned about that)

Testostrerone 38 pmol/L

Havent taken arimidex in a few weeks,will have to start.

What do u think? 38 pmol/L is extremely low for Test E 500mg per week? maybe my gear is just weak as all piss.

Last edited:
Sure the test isn't nmol?

E2 is high, I like mine around 70pmol.

On legit testosterone 250mg per week put me at 48nmol.
Endo said that was to high, so dropped me back to 250mg e10d.

Everybody will react differently, but I'd say your gear is quite underdosed.

Sure the test isn't nmol?

E2 is high, I like mine around 70pmol.

On legit testosterone 250mg per week put me at 48nmol.
Endo said that was to high, so dropped me back to 250mg e10d.

Everybody will react differently, but I'd say your gear is quite underdosed.

Yer sorry bud test is nmol/L

So should i take arimidex 0.5 every 3rd day to get it down a bit, or should i start pct? No point stabbing myself with a needle twice a week for such small improvements in test.

How much adex are you running now?

It definatly needs to be increased.

As for stopping, that's your call brother.

0.5mg every 4th day,

yer i think im gonna stop. should i start pct in 2 weeks? As for the arimidex should i not bother taking it as im gonna go off AAS?

Update to everyone, i have gone of the test enanthate and started using res100 with tococaps and d aspartic acid instead of nolvadex. See how i go.