• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My steroid blog

Get some pics up mate. I'd assume you would have attained a fair amount of mass before jumping into 'roids.

Will post pics down the track, i have put on a bit.

Went from 65 to 98kilos in the 4 years ive been doing bodybuilding. i have been cutting for a while tho and got back down to 84.

A fair bit of fat gained to over the years because i didnt have very good knowledge on the diet part until a year or so back.

10 days into cycle, no affects what so ever yet. (hope this gear isnt fake) Eating 3400 calories a day at the moment and im still never full.

It sounded suss to me, but give it a chance. Wait till day 20-30.

The brand global anabolics and Test e 300 is a legit company and one of there products, i have read tho its a very common brand in australia and there are heaps of fakes out there. Hopefully my dealer didnt fuck me.

Last edited:
Did right glute wednesday, very good injection. More post injection pain then my last 2 glute injections tho. Sex drive hasnt changed, no energy increase (infact i have felt a bit like shit towards the end of the afternoon).

Lifts are going up nicely, but that is from good diet. 500+ calories over maintenance.

Lol I never asperate! But i dont reccomend not to ither I just cbfd. Iv niked a vein once with tren and thort I was havin a heart attack! I find my quad corks quite bad sometimes, so bad that I cant help but limp slightly but squats helped believe it or not. Iv squatted and lpd pbs with corked quads Iv thought maybe the pain from the cork has distracted me from what im lifting.. Try work thru the cork next time u may be suprised.

day 16, sex drive is still about same, i have a tiny bit more acne tho, and my forehead feels oily - altho it could have always been that oily i just havent noticed or thought about it. Lifts are going up good but like i said before, im putting 100% into my diet.

Lol I never asperate! But i dont reccomend not to ither I just cbfd. Iv niked a vein once with tren and thort I was havin a heart attack! I find my quad corks quite bad sometimes, so bad that I cant help but limp slightly but squats helped believe it or not. Iv squatted and lpd pbs with corked quads Iv thought maybe the pain from the cork has distracted me from what im lifting.. Try work thru the cork next time u may be suprised.

Thanx mate, i havent done a quad injection since that first one. Just been rotating between left and right glute.

Go get bloods done at the end of the months.
If you register a test level, Id say bunk gear. It should come back saying 50>nmol

Thought id chuck up a blog of my AAs experience

Injecting 500mg test E a week x 2 injections (250mg)

Brand: Global Anabolics Test E 300

(taking arimidex 0.5 every 3rd day)

Looks Good!

Sunday: first injection: right glute.

Very nervous other wise injection went fine. Not alot of post injection pain (just a tiny bit of numbness)

What size needle are you using?

Wednesday: second injection: Right quad muscle. Didnt hurt at all, i found it alot tougher to push the oil into the Quad muscle then the glute.

I love quad shots;)

Dunno if this shirts working, libido is about the same, tho skin feels a little oily, i feel heaps energetic and enthusiastic at work and the gym, my lifts are going up real well. Altho this could all come from the good diet. As for energy and enthusiasm,i think it is a mental thing and im feeling very motivated to achieve my goals in the gym at the moment.

Last edited:
This could be a clue, though you have not stated what real well is.

Bench press is improving 2.5 kilos each week, deadlift has improved 5 kilos every week, military pressed has improved 2.5 kilos each week.
But like i said this could just be from good diet. I dont have the feeling of wanting to tackle a bus, or fuck every chick in seight like i have read about........ or do people just over exaggerate that?

Last edited:
If you are past a novice stage (and I really hope you are) then those kind of gains are not normal for anyone. Wait for the full cycle before you form any opinion.

In regards to psychological factors, everyone is different and therefore many may have different feelings with increased hormone production.