• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Boxing] muscles in a fight

You ever kicked someone? Its harder than it sounds you really gotta stomp down on them. If your suggesting kick to the knackers what kind of a man are you? I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

In a fight id say its better to be as fit as you can and have strong endurant muscles again all over works fine.

Fair point, however if you place your foot on the inside of his knee and push "down and outward" while you have hold of his head in a clinch or push his kneecap down into his sock hes not getting up anytime soon, and wont work or walk properly again without the help of an orthopedic surgeon. Especially if you have strong legs, but just your weight should be enough. Its harsh, but if its a group or an armed attacker in an attempt to rob or assault me Ill let em have it. Keep in mind it may land you in jail in Australia - New Zealand is a different story.

Back on topic, while the arms and chest do contribute to punching power, your back in particular the lats provide huge punching power. However, if you can incorporate the whole body into the punch, legs CORE torso then arms the damage will be devastating.