• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Wolf gonna give it a shake this year, calves or no calves.

s0yijk.jpg

Wolf gonna give it a shake this year, calves or no calves.

s0yijk.jpg

Adrian, when it comes to competing at the Olympia, Wolf's issue is much more than his calves, it's his lat insertion...a bit too high, giving a look of a smallish back compared to others with a lower inserted lats (say like Yates and others)....making the back look even bigger than it already is.

Yep he does have high lat insertions. He'll never win the Olympia but of he nails his conditioning he may snag a top 3 placing.

now Wolfe only has to do is HOLD this condition......could very well happen again where he looks like he could step on stage a few week out and then comes in flat or bloated....

now Wolfe only has to do is HOLD this condition......could very well happen again where he looks like he could step on stage a few week out and then comes in flat or bloated....
Kinda reminds me of Yates with the grainy look. He won't win but 3rd or 4th is doable for him.

Phil
Kai
Ramy
WOlf
Rhodden
Dexter
Martinez

I'm thinking now

Kai is a mass monster. But seriously other than Phil having a superb body, his skin toned and colour makes him just look that much better than everyone else. He has the perfect colour to shimmer for his muscles where as Kai is just too dark and dennis if white so thats no good either.

Kai is a mass monster. But seriously other than Phil having a superb body, his skin toned and colour makes him just look that much better than everyone else. He has the perfect colour to shimmer for his muscles where as Kai is just too dark and dennis if white so thats no good either.
Nah, Yates and Cutler were white and made no diff.

Nah, Yates and Cutler were white and made no diff.

I dont reckon either Jay or Yates looked as good as Phil does. They didnt have someone like him to go up against. Everyone was either white or black which is my point. Also Victor Martinez looks so good, he has that similar skin complexion.

Also does anyone know where we can watch the Olympia?

Pretty sure they usually do live streaming on BB.com and there are other sites that do play by play and live streaming as well, maybe rxmuscle.com. and also check out flexonline and MD...

I dont reckon either Jay or Yates looked as good as Phil does. They didnt have someone like him to go up against. Everyone was either white or black which is my point. Also Victor Martinez looks so good, he has that similar skin complexion.

Ad Neddy said BB.com steam it. I'll post a link up soon.

And yes Phil does look better than Cutler and Yates, nothing to do with skin tone though.

I like Phil but I really want to see someone else win this year - it is somewhat boring see someone win the Mr.O - 4,5,6,7,8 times in a row.

Bodybuilding at the top level is so hard to judge - how much do you think it comes down to the judges already thinking "who will be the best" before the comp even starts and also simply who do they like the most. Not taking anything away from Phil because he prob has been the best in the years he has won - but going back to the Ronnie, Yates years - there were years where other people just seemed to come in better.....

I like Phil but I really want to see someone else win this year - it is somewhat boring see someone win the Mr.O - 4,5,6,7,8 times in a row.

Bodybuilding at the top level is so hard to judge - how much do you think it comes down to the judges already thinking "who will be the best" before the comp even starts and also simply who do they like the most. Not taking anything away from Phil because he prob has been the best in the years he has won - but going back to the Ronnie, Yates years - there were years where other people just seemed to come in better.....

He's still young so it's feasible that he could win 8, 9 or 10 straight.

In past years they have but there aren't even any ads up for it yet..?? This website is streaming it Watch 2014 Mr Olympia Webcast Live - Free Streaming Online Video I don't know if there is some sort of exclusivity agreement.
Ok thanks.

He's still young so it's feasible that he could win 8, 9 or 10 straight.

Ok thanks.

Going off Wiki he is 34 - so really he will start to hit his peak in the next 4-5 years (From what we have seen with past Mr.O's) - so yea he could go on to dominate the sport for another 8-10 years.