• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Juan Morel - 6 weeks out.

2e7apupe.jpg

Adrian, big Ramy is BIG, but he's very small on the English language as I've said before. I'm not sure if huge ripped to the bone muscles are going to be enough in a materialistic world where the name of god is the Almighty Dollar $$$! A crash course in the English language for couple of month (since he's already in the US training) would be great in my opinion. I say what I say with no malice whatsoever since I myself could not speak a word of English before 6/8/1977 at the age of 12. I hope for Rami's sake that perhaps the people calling the shots (on the bodybuilding political/business level) instead of the sporting level can judge him for the magnificent bodybuilder that he truly is, and excuse his very much less than perfect command of the English language....just this time...please!!

Yeah I agree with you. He truly is blessed with awesome genetics, but I fear a political judgment will be made when he steps out on stage.

Last edited:
Ramy is just dafuq - Holy shit - of course we all know gym pics/pre-comp pics mean nothing - but fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrk

yeah certainly wouldn't rule out Wolfe or Rhodden to make top 5 and barring a DISASTER Phil and Kai will be there

Dexter is old news and Rhodden is impressive but still think winklaar or ramy will beat him. I also dont rate dennis wolf at all.

Dexter is old news and Rhodden is impressive but still think winklaar or ramy will beat him. I also dont rate dennis wolf at all.
Dexter still looks good.
Wolf is a massive beast. He'll be there weather you rate him or not barring a disaster which he is famous for esp when Milos was coaching him.

yeah Wolfe would have been up there for a few years now if he had of come in dialed, seem to always stuff things up'in the last week.....i think he has finalky got that sorted out.

I love wolf but he has absolutely no calves at all, compared to the rest anyway.

I reckon Phil will take it out, I'll be happy as long as Kai never wins.

Why the hatred of Kai?
I just don't like him I appreciate what he has done and doing but he always plays the struggle card. Living in a tiny apartment catching buses etc cmon man coming 2nd in Mr O pays a decent amount and he has to have a fair bit of money for all the gear he is on.

I am not a huge fan of Kai's look but I love his ideas/thoughts around training/life - def would be a cool dude to sit down with and have a chat to not just about bodybuilding but diff aspects of life - would love to see him win a Mr.O - currently I think he is one dude that wants it the most.

I just don't like him I appreciate what he has done and doing but he always plays the struggle card. Living in a tiny apartment catching buses etc cmon man coming 2nd in Mr O pays a decent amount and he has to have a fair bit of money for all the gear he is on.
This. His drivel makes no sense mostly or its just obvious stuff lol heath Dennis kai 1 2 3 is my guess.