• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Party

with Peter Sellers

I haven't seen this for maybe 10+ years but i recall it being hilariously funny. An oldie but a real goodie!

It just popped into my head...might download and revisit this classic.[/
Birdy num num.

Bourne Legacy

They should have cut the Bourne references and made it a stand alone movie. It would be an ok action flick if they did that.

But, tying it to the Bourne trilogy, it sucks, IMHO. I was hoping it would be good, but there were so many dumb things that just don't fit with the whole Bourne / Super agent way of doing things.

lol DKD, excellent parenting

I took Sophie to see BRAVE - about a strong willed, fiercely indepenant red headed scottish princess who refuses to be married off and changes the way the kingdom does things. All whilst fighting evil of course and not one handsome prince in sight. lol

Was a great movie :p

Yeh it was quite dark in patches!!
Our daughter cried at the end!! It made me realize she is growing up and took all of it in!!! Some amazing graphics in it, those bears were unreal

Yeh it was quite dark in patches!!
Our daughter cried at the end!! It made me realize she is growing up and took all of it in!!! Some amazing graphics in it, those bears were unreal

Bears were amazing :)

She cried at the end? When everything worked out ok?? lolol bless her.

Ugliest set of potential suitors I've ever seen in my life though! :eek: lol

My 8 year old was absolutely disgusted in the calibre of 'prince' on offer mwahahaha

Just watched immortals at home, awsome sub action.

The story is a bit tired, but the fight scene cgi, was great.

lots of blood and guts not for the. Squemish.

wasn't a huge fan of the bourne legacy. was wriggling around in my seat cause of grumpy back and the length of the film but when it ended I still thought 'really? that's it? that's the climax/wrap up?'.

The film wasn't really a stand alone imo. Can sum up the whole story in 2 sentences. It didn't really say anything or go anywhere and was really just pretty textbook. I couldn't really see why they bothered making it an addition to the film series apart from the fact that they could and it would probably make more money out of the franchise.

Every actor sort of felt under utilised and characters/plot underdeveloped. If there's more to the story that they're saving for another film then this on it's own didn't really lead me to want to see how any of the plot lines are going to play out.

That's the most I can say without giving too much away.

Bears were amazing :)

She cried at the end? When everything worked out ok?? lolol bless her.

Ugliest set of potential suitors I've ever seen in my life though! :eek: lol

My 8 year old was absolutely disgusted in the calibre of 'prince' on offer mwahahaha

Haha! She was on my lap and I felt a couple of tears roll down her cheek when brave was hugging the bear, thinking it wasnt going to change back... I almost started crying, my wife did when she saw our daughter tearing up! Lol. Good movie

Taken 2

Yeeaahh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpaT8NzkLgE"]Taken 2 - International Trailer (2012) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Dark Shadows was ok
Ted was very overrated. It was an ok movie, but it was supposed to be a hilarious comedy and i laughed once. This is coming from a lover of all other shows bt seth mcfarlane

Ted was very overrated. It was an ok movie, but it was supposed to be a hilarious comedy and i laughed once. This is coming from a lover of all other shows bt seth mcfarlane

I agree. It was alright. I'd probably watch it on tv again if I had nothing better to do. Did rely a bit too much on just being a cute character doing bad things but that will be enough to make most people laugh.

I'd prefer if it had pushed the envelope further and tried less to appeal more to general audience. Given it really is mostly drawing in those who are already fans of family guy and american dad I thought if it was paced more like those then I would have liked it more.

I do wonder if Seth will go on making more films after this has been so well received though.

Total Recall was actually surprisingly good. Didn't expect much going in and I hadn't seen the first but while watching I couldn't help wondering if the Arnie one was anywhere near as good and if it was then why on earth hadn't I seen it yet.

I mean it's still an action movie so it's not going to win awards or change your p.o.v on life or anything but considering the genre I thought it was quite entertaining. The ending wasn't perfect but it certainly wasn't a game changer. Still came away satisfied :)

I can only hope the expendables and taken sequels will be as good.

oh and if it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet an indonesian film called 'the raid' is also a really good modern martial arts film.

Last edited: