• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What is the humor in ted like? Outrageous and crude like borat?

I am a bit skeptical about talking teddy bears. I hope its nothing like Paul. Since that movie sucked

I've heard it's like a family guy, similar humour but stretched to a feature length with more of a story

The Party

with Peter Sellers

I haven't seen this for maybe 10+ years but i recall it being hilariously funny. An oldie but a real goodie!

It just popped into my head...might download and revisit this classic.

Saw Dark Knight Rises at the weekend..

I liked it.. it was a lot different to the Dark Knight in that it wasn't quite as bleak and dark. Not a lot of Batman suited up during the movie but I don't think it effected the movie too much. The only thing I did find annoying was in the vMax theatre we were in it was really hard to understand what Bane was saying..

Ice Age 4, in 3d. I hadnt seen an ice age before, but the kids loved it. Some bits were funny. I never thought i could watch one of those movies, but it was good

Bourne Legacy

I really enjoyed it, there could of been a bit more action though, and if you have seen the other movies it's kinda hard to grasp as they've made it quite cryptic.

Last movie I went to was 'the grey one of the worst movies ever and 2.5 hrs I will never get back, really disappointed Liam Neeson agreed to do such a lame movie.

I'm thinking of taking my 9yo boy to watch The Dark Knight Rises. A couple of friends have advised against, they reckon it's a bit too full on for a youngun. I'm pretty keen to watch it lol, so might just look after my own interests. If he's permanently scarred, so be it. Let him get all 'The Joker' on society, wgaf.

lol DKD, excellent parenting

I took Sophie to see BRAVE - about a strong willed, fiercely indepenant red headed scottish princess who refuses to be married off and changes the way the kingdom does things. All whilst fighting evil of course and not one handsome prince in sight. lol

Was a great movie :p

Lol DKD...i say take the kid along!

I mean ffs the people frowning upon this idea are probably the same people who dont let kids play in the dirt or climb trees! :p

Lol DKD...i say take the kid along!

I mean ffs the people frowning upon this idea are probably the same people who dont let kids play in the dirt or climb trees! :p

I agree mate. The boy is keen as mustard, I'm taking him. To all the whinging know-it-all civil libertarian greaseball cocksuckers who say this damages them, I say fork use all.

Bye now. :)