• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Amelie - awesome.
Chocolat - awesome.
Three colours White/Blue & Red - awesome.

In celebration of Bastille Day, I love a good french film. I lived there for almost 3 years, so love to go and see them occasionally still....

belle vie! Indeed :)

Amelie - awesome.
Chocolat - awesome.

In celebration of Bastille Day, I love a good french film. I lived there for almost 3 years, so love to go and see them occasionally still....

yep agree 100% although I'd put them in the following order :)

Chocolat
Three Colours
Amelie

love Juliet Binoche

Can't wait to see Sophie Marceau and Monica Bellucci's new film.

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite!

(too lazy to use accented latin :p)

Amelie - awesome.
Chocolat - awesome.

Mic Macs... If you like the quirkiness of Amelie you will like Mic Macs.
Another French film directed by Jeunet(? I think).

Ted 7/10
Safehouse 6/10
The Avengers 8/10
Battleship 5/10
Snow White and Huntsman 6/10
Hunger Games 6/10
Ghostrider2 5/10
Project X 7/10
John Carter 7/10
Amazing Spiderman 6/10
Dark Shadows 7/10

the dark knight rises was good but had quite a few flaws. Tom Hardy was brilliant as Bane, Anne Hathaway was under-used and seemed pointless.

TDK > TDKR

This might be a stupid question, but where can i find a list of everything thats been at the cinema in 2012? I want to see if i missed any.

the dark knight rises was good but had quite a few flaws. Tom Hardy was brilliant as Bane, Anne Hathaway was under-used and seemed pointless.

TDK > TDKR
Ah the little fella really wants to see this, might have to take him soon.
At the moment we are jointly playing Arkam Asylum on the PS3

Saw Ted today. Pretty funny if you don't get offended by good humour. 7/10

Really enjoyed Ted myself the other day... (8/10)
other movies i've seen recently

Jack & Jill (6/10) - watchable but not great
Mission impossible - Ghost protocol (7/10)
Wild Target (7/10) - Quirky
Drive (8/10)
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (8/10 (swedish and english versions))
Hunger Games (7/10)

What is the humor in ted like? Outrageous and crude like borat?

I am a bit skeptical about talking teddy bears. I hope its nothing like Paul. Since that movie sucked