• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Got the Panasonic 3d glasses pack with Avatar, watched that with the little fella in 3d. 3D is good but not too keen on the movie as a whole.

About to watch Hugo ( in 3D).
Will post a review later. First time watching a movie since Avatar over 3 years ago. Lol

I would recommend people watching "dear zachary"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtyY0CXdiNo]Dear Zachary (2008) Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Even though l think our judicial system is screwed it highlights how bad the system is overseas especially in Canada

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVPpc4pk6RE]The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer (2012) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc]THE HOBBIT Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

and batman and few others coming out

Bourne Legacy looks great. Looking forward to it.
Saw 'Chronicle' last night. Really enjoyable and worth a watch, especially if you like the whole superhero thang. The shaky cam, discovered footage thing (ala Cloverfield) is done quite well but it actually takes away from the action at the end. It would have been great as just a normally shot movie.

Instead of focusing on entire screen you are focusing on bits and pieces.

If movies only ever come out in 3D, i'll wait till it comes to dvd.

I hate 3D movies as well.

I walked out of Avatar, couldn't watch that shit any longer.

Duh, it is 3 dimensional rather than 2. You can see depth, like it is real. I'll never watch another 2D movie at the cimenas again.

You hate it, I love it :)

As long as Christopher Nolan is always allowed to make movies in 2D, i'll be a happy man. :p

Is the hobbit 3D or 2D?

Saw underworld, pretty good, thought it was going to be terrible with humans in it, but turned out good, Short move though, I think its only 92mins or something.

Can't wait for Batman lol, pretty sure it'll be my favorite movie for the year.

Chronicle looks decent, might go see that. Same with Girl witht he dragon tattoo. Parents saw the Swedish version, said ti was really good.

Also people should watch 'Dear Zachery' interesting movie and an eye opener.

For the 3D/2D agrument lol, I hate '3D' with a passion. Putting one line in front of the other doesn't make it 3D, it makes it 2 2D objects placed in front of each other, drives me insane. Same stuff used in the 80's, wake me up when we have real 3D projections lol.