• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Heavywight Champ is regarded the no one fighter of all divisions it's like comparing formula V to formula 1 both can have excellent drivers but why bother with the light weight

this is a ridiculous statement considering the highest ranked pound for pound fighters are never heavyweights.

and no one cares about heavyweight boxing anymore as there are no good heavyweights. seriously when was the last big heavyweight fight? tyson v lewis?

maywether, paq, ggg, oscar del hoya, ricky hatton, bernard hopkins, cotto, alveraz to name a few, all/have carried more ppv weight than any current heavyweight.

Last edited:
How can you not appreciate Big Man versus Smaller Man. The sound of Heavyweights thumping

and some dickhead dropping into the ring mid round on a parachute (then getting the shit beat outta him by Bowe's cornermen :D ) 28:30min

Bowe's cornermen prolly had just as many fights as Bowe did. (57:30min mark kunce!)

The Golden Era of Heavyweights had long past by this stage :D

Listen to George Foreman (commentator) trying to calm people ringside rioting.

Cheers mate. I thought you'd appreciate the brawl. Particulary the kunce jumping off the Bleachers WWE style to fight and stomp and shit. Brawl was just as good as the fight. Golota was an animal though.

Last edited:
Ok. I got curious about that fight Jeff Fenech had with the Rugby League Player/Boxer so I consulted Dr Google.

It was Peter Tunks, like I'd always suspected. Fenech wrote in his Autobiography "I Love Youse All" that he beat him.

Dr Google has conflicting accounts with one account being: " .... the time Peter Tunks gave it to Jeff Fenech down the back of Leichardt Oval one Sunday nite years ago. They had an argument at the Balmain Leagues club. If I remember correctly Mario and Jeff both rocked up in their full length fur coats, and Tunksy (who was seeing a delightful young Balmain girl at the time) couldnt help but hang shit on them. Mario saw the funny side of it but Jeff didnt. So after some more verbal exchanges Tunksy named the time "5 minutes", and the place, "back of the grandstand at Leichardt. The word spread like wildfire and so a crowd of about 30 - 40 punters saw Tunksy sit JF on his arse. It must've been 10 years ago. I remember being amused and shitting myself at the same time. lol"
http://www2b.abc.net.au/grandstand/nrl-old/posts/topic3160.shtm

Another account has Fenech puling a gun on Tunks after taking a beating. Sounds like B.S. http://www.nobsboxing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5287

I read Fenech's Autobiography where he claimed to have beaten a former Rugby League/Boxer.