• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

might need to find a new gym

No idea:confused:

Who was talking about you?? Don't assume what I was saying is about you, but if you feel affected it must mean you are feeling guilty of something!!

What has he done to you?? And why do you care what he does for a living then??

He has achieved a great physique and he was in the Australian army for around 10 years in infantry and the special forces and eventually in counter-terrorism, left the army now he is a personal trainer, can't see anything that says 'dick' to me.

He has probably achieved more and done more for our country in the last 20 years than most will in a lifetime.

I know people who were on the show. the bullshit they go through you don't see.
My friend told me everything.
Its all for ratings. They give zero fucks about the contestants.
he's part of that.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

he's part of that.

Tell us the details Shrek

I can't say too much. suffice to say its all garbage and rehearsed for ratings.

he's part of that.

And this surprises you how??

It's a TV show that fat lazy people decided to go on, their choice.

Of course TV shows are about ratings, thats how they make money, same as people running gyms they don't do it our of the goodness of their heart they do it for money. I go to work for money.

Why would they give fucks about the contestants really?? I bet 90% of personal trainers don't give a fuck about their clients either, neither does the gym owner, they see $$$ signs walking around thats it. It's the way of the way of the world.

Every other show on TV is all about ratings as well, not just Biggest Loser.

It doesn't surprise me that's why he's a toss pot too like the test of them
If he had a sense of decency and morals he would not be a part of a show that toys with people's lives and emotions for self gratification.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

It doesn't surprise me that's why he's a toss pot too like the test of them
If he had a sense of decency and morals he would not be a part of a show that toys with people's lives and emotions for self gratification.

Meh, I think you take this too seriously, it's a TV show, it's entertainment for some, just like Big Brother, I don't watch any of them as it's not really entertainment for me, but I must be in the minority as these shows are top rating.

I say if you don't like a show change channels, or even better turn the TV off and hit the gym or go out and live life:)

I don't watch it.
I live life plenty thanks.

you like this bloke. Fuck me

you like this bloke. Fuck me

This is what I love about this forum, people making assumptions and jumping to conclusions without any facts, never seen a forum where it happens so much:confused:

Not sure where you got the idea that I like this bloke from??

The closest I said is 'I don't mind him' which basically means he has done nothing bad to me and I have no reason to hate him. I don't mind most people, does not mean I like any of them:rolleyes:

This is what I love about this forum, people making assumptions and jumping to conclusions without any facts, never seen a forum where it happens so much:confused:

Not sure where you got the idea that I like this bloke from??

The closest I said is 'I don't mind him' which basically means he has done nothing bad to me and I have no reason to hate him. I don't mind most people, does not mean I like any of them:rolleyes:
Ok we'll just leave it there. I hate the tool and you may or may not like him.

whateves.jpg

;)

If biggest loser is just for the ratings, why do contestants subject themselves to that crap? Surely they must know. I mean look at previous contestants who go in as whoppers, lose some weight, then they do a catch up with em a few months down the track and they are whoppers again.
If they didn't realise in the beginning about the nature of the show, can they not get out after a few weeks into it or is it in the contract that they must remain on the show for the duration?

I believe the contestants are at a "i've tried everything" place in their life or "I don't know whare to start" place in their life. I'd love to see a show where they focus on the contestants over a much longer term, minus the extremity. More detail for the audience of what they're eating, reasonable achievable amounts of exercise that one could do in the real world. Shopping with the contestant, add some "Master chef" flair and have them creating their own foods. They can make weightloss so much more achievable for the audience.

I believe the contestants are at a "i've tried everything" place in their life or "I don't know whare to start" place in their life. I'd love to see a show where they focus on the contestants over a much longer term, minus the extremity. More detail for the audience of what they're eating, reasonable achievable amounts of exercise that one could do in the real world. Shopping with the contestant, add some "Master chef" flair and have them creating their own foods. They can make weightloss so much more achievable for the audience.

Sounds like a sensible show, so probably would not rate, unless they do just weekly snap shots of what the people did, but audiences would get bored if the contestants lose 1kg per week doing sensible things.

I believe the contestants are at a "i've tried everything" place in their life or "I don't know whare to start" place in their life.

I always love that, when you get people that are 50-100kg overweight and they say they have tried everything:rolleyes:

They have really tried nothing, may be they should try eating less and moving more.

A friend of ours is a classic I have tied everything, but I constantly see her eating tons of pizza, KFC, and other take aways not to mention chocolate, and tons of alcohol, never see her exercising or doing anything. Yet a few weeks ago she had surgery and had half her stomach ripped out to lose weight, her excuse was I did every thing and nothing worked.

I always love that, when you get people that are 50-100kg overweight and they say they have tried everything:rolleyes:

The amount of people I know who fall into this category is mind boggling. Lazy fuckers! But I bite my tongue and not say anything, otherwise I won't have any friends.

Nothing is worse than the people you chat to for an hour about nutrition and why you gain/can't lose weight and then go buy a full sized sausage roll for afternoon tea.

Nothing is worse than the people you chat to for an hour about nutrition and why you gain/can't lose weight and then go buy a full sized sausage roll for afternoon tea.
and they don't log it in MFP.
bastards :mad: