• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

There's been a few reports of melanoma getting started on these... not to scare anybody but doesn't that look awfully similar to the blackened freckles or moles you learn to expect from melanotan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeh im very dark compared to 1 week ago.
I almost finished one bottle and going well. By the time I finish my second bottle I will be set and onto maintenance phase.
Freckles n moles darken first but I already new that
And the male enhancement sides arent being complained about haha

Freckles and moles darken, but as the tan comes in they are no more noticeable than usual right?

There's been a few reports of melanoma getting started on these... not to scare anybody but doesn't that look awfully similar to the blackened freckles or moles you learn to expect from melanotan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I had a couple of moles that got a bit darker but last skin check I had said everything looked fine.

Is it bad to use Melanotan at the same time as things like Test E, Clen etc?

Is it bad to use Melanotan at the same time as things like Test E, Clen etc?

Well currently I am on cycle and using melanotan aswell and for some reason my acne sides seem less when using mt2 then without. Also have clen n others.
Just be smart about it.

I had a couple of moles that got a bit darker but last skin check I had said everything looked fine.

I also got checked after last use of mt2 and skin cancer place said its all fine nothing wrong and come back in 2 years. So guess all good still. And of I see anything that scares me ill get it checked.

M2

Hey Holmes,
I just came across your post here, after my order for MT2 from premiumpeptides,com was cancelled. An email stating "Shipments to Australia have been terminated" was sent shortly after my order was placed. Therefore I thought to ask you, which company you ordered the MT2 from (I'm based in Melbourne). Send me a private message too if you'd prefer to keep it discreet.
Much appreciated :) JJ~

Really?? Why was mine cancelled.. they did refund me on the spot at least. I ordered on the 25th of Aug 2013, and the order was cancelled on the 27th of Aug. Maybe I'll just try again.. Has anyone else had their orders cancelled?

Hey JJ, I just ordered another 2 vials an hour ago so will let you know if they arrive in the next few days. It seems strange how they have cancelled your order though, when was your last order before that placed with them? I still don't know how they get their product over here or if they produce it in Australia somewhere but as long as they stay in operation everything will be sweet. P retty happy with their M2 quality so far, great tan now with only 10mg. Good luck with your next order. ps. I am ordering from Adelaide

Sweet bro, you got if from pp.com right? And if so how many vials did you get? Can't wait to get on it in Spring, I'm like you and nearly as white as an albino, this shit changed my life last summer didn't even get any freckles or new moles like most people do on it, still even have a small bit of tan left over even though its been 6 months since I last used it.

Bro, I've used it before, I did load up on it for about 2 weeks before I spent time in the sun tanning, after I could be down at the beach for a whole day and not get burnt.

Hey Big Brah, yeh I got it from PP. I ordered a total of 100mg of the stuff and I am only 13mg in now. The quality of this M2 seems really good and with only a few sun beds and weekends walking around in the sun on the weekend I have gone from a Type 1 (almost 0) to probably a type 3 skin type. A few guys from work have noticed and think I am using a fake tan, thats how different I look now. It has got me looking forward to summer fast approaching and my Thai/Malaysia holiday early next year, can't wait. A few new freckles appearing on my face but tan makes them blend in so not overly worried at this stage. Will organise a skin cancer check in the next month to just make sure there is nothing serious happening and have a blood test result to check out soon at the Docs as well. PP is abit expensive but quality seems good and they have been reliable sending the product out to this day.

Hey Big Brah, yeh I got it from PP. I ordered a total of 100mg of the stuff and I am only 13mg in now. The quality of this M2 seems really good and with only a few sun beds and weekends walking around in the sun on the weekend I have gone from a Type 1 (almost 0) to probably a type 3 skin type. A few guys from work have noticed and think I am using a fake tan, thats how different I look now. It has got me looking forward to summer fast approaching and my Thai/Malaysia holiday early next year, can't wait. A few new freckles appearing on my face but tan makes them blend in so not overly worried at this stage. Will organise a skin cancer check in the next month to just make sure there is nothing serious happening and have a blood test result to check out soon at the Docs as well. PP is abit expensive but quality seems good and they have been reliable sending the product out to this day.
Thanks for the response. I ordered 3 vials from pp. 2 for loading one for maintenance, I haven't taken any yet, Ill probably start later this month when I get a break. Good to hear the quality is still good, has your hair gotten darker so far from the 13mgs?

Yeah the fake tan comments came a lot last time I used, only from people who knew me before I started taking it though since they couldnt believe someone so white all his life could just become a skin tyep 3 in two weeks haha. Think I might take it a bit easier this time to avoid jabs from everyone.

Really?? Why was mine cancelled.. they did refund me on the spot at least. I ordered on the 25th of Aug 2013, and the order was cancelled on the 27th of Aug. Maybe I'll just try again.. Has anyone else had their orders cancelled?
Do you have an account with them? I have heard they only ship to previous loyal customers.

Thanks for the response. I ordered 3 vials from pp. 2 for loading one for maintenance, I haven't taken any yet, Ill probably start later this month when I get a break. Good to hear the quality is still good, has your hair gotten darker so far from the 13mgs?

Yeah the fake tan comments came a lot last time I used, only from people who knew me before I started taking it though since they couldnt believe someone so white all his life could just become a skin tyep 3 in two weeks haha. Think I might take it a bit easier this time to avoid jabs from everyone.

im up to 13mgs so far aswell and my beard is black
it used to be a gingery colour now its jet black haha

also went for skin cancer check on weekend and everything is good and no need to go back for 2 years.

winner winner winner.

I have been taking advantage of the great weather the past few weeks and have been tanning and actually have been getting progressively darker without the assistance of melanotan. I mean that sounds normal to most people but for me before I took melanotan I would just burn in 15 minutes flat and never tan at all. Now for me I will probably just mostly be using it to get dat dark stubble since my tan aint that bad atm. Does Melanotan stay in your system for months even after you stop using it? I mean my tanning abilities are no where near as good as they were when I was on it but they are a lot better then what they were before I started using it.

Also what dosage is everyone using? 1mg a day?