• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

You aren't buying melanotan, you are buying a similar molecule, the patent is only licensed to a small number of companies. Fuck, they still don't know the long term effects of it, all for a tan?

For the record i am pasty as all hell.

There still is a lot of the fear of the unknown regarding this product, one of the reasons I am reluctant to tell people about it. Having made what I believe to be an informed choice and having seen much of the research, I still feel this is much safer than some of the stuff which is prescribed by doctors or even available at chemists. It would be interesting to know how many people are using this, as I am very sure a number of people hesitant about as well.

Good result people. I now have enough M2 supply for about 1 year 4 months. I will keep you up to date with the results Big Brah. :)

Good result people. I now have enough M2 supply for about 1 year 4 months. I will keep you up to date with the results Big Brah. :)

hey mate did you order from premium pep. i wana put an order in now before summer hits and im still the white kid lol
all my other sites are down since last summer.
message me if you dont wana post where from

Cheers

Been very slack lately on the weights side of things but determined to get some muscle happening for summer time.

Manze, not going to say yes or no to your question but give that company a shot and you should not be disappointed. Have you used M2 before Manze? I am probably in the top 1% of the whitest people on the universe, almost albino and I used this stuff and was as dark as the lebos/Italians. Can't wait to be normal looking again. If you are an actual albino this M2 doesn't work but luckily I have a little melatonan in my system for it to work, thank god.

I wouldnt expect someone who isnt white as a ghost and burns immediately in the sun to understand. A lot of people dont understand why others use roids to get a bigger frame.

dude if you are white, and take melanotan and go into the sun you will be very very fucking sorry!!!

you have to wait for the skin to react which still takes 1-2 weeks, if you think you can goto a festival with your shirt off you're mistaken.

you have to be super super careful every single sun exposure, more so than normal, because your melanin is artificially so sensitive, its reaction can be negative instead of positive.

if you are to take it, be very careful UNTIL you already have a significant tan base layer EVEN AFTER TAKING the stuff.

dont ever just be a white pale dude and take it then sunbake, that is NOT how it works

you have to regulate how you darken your skin before you can eg spend an hour in the sun, its all about getting that first step correct which absolutely nobody talks about. otherwise i think you will be very upset with the outcome... esp places like the lips, i still have a big freckle on my lower lip! 4yrs later.

just do heaps of research and make sure you completely control sun exposure even extra careful the first month. something i think will never make pharma level, because its just not reliable enough. some people its great, others really really need to know wtf they doing or big consequences.

I agree with you C T 100%. I never spend more than 20 minutes under direct sunlight and would never walk around a festival/beach or whatever for extended times without applying sunscreen. 20 minutes sun 3 times a week and after a while your base tan will darken and then just go to maintenance dosages of M2 to keep it at the desired level. I am currently taking M2 doses of 0.33mg a day and not going over that, maintenance doses will be 0.33mg every second day. Used to do 1mg a day when I first started but found too many spots/freckles were getting way to dark too quick, a lower dose will increase levels slowly but should keep new dark spots away. But C T yes, it is important people need to research before they use this stuff.

Manze, not going to say yes or no to your question but give that company a shot and you should not be disappointed. Have you used M2 before Manze? I am probably in the top 1% of the whitest people on the universe, almost albino and I used this stuff and was as dark as the lebos/Italians. Can't wait to be normal looking again. If you are an actual albino this M2 doesn't work but luckily I have a little melatonan in my system for it to work, thank god.

Cheers buddy. i have ordered previously but didnt know if they still operating like they used to & yes i have used before. i can tan but it normally lasts a few days then im pale & freckly again lol.
And yes i know this makes ur freckles darker....At first but then the rest of your skin catches up & your brown. and also i have used this for a few months before summer started & was shirtless for all festivals last summer. no sunscreen no burn just brown & loving life.
cant wait for my order to arrive now! BOOYAH!

Sweet bro, you got if from pp.com right? And if so how many vials did you get? Can't wait to get on it in Spring, I'm like you and nearly as white as an albino, this shit changed my life last summer didn't even get any freckles or new moles like most people do on it, still even have a small bit of tan left over even though its been 6 months since I last used it.

dude if you are white, and take melanotan and go into the sun you will be very very fucking sorry!!!

you have to wait for the skin to react which still takes 1-2 weeks, if you think you can goto a festival with your shirt off you're mistaken.

you have to be super super careful every single sun exposure, more so than normal, because your melanin is artificially so sensitive, its reaction can be negative instead of positive.

if you are to take it, be very careful UNTIL you already have a significant tan base layer EVEN AFTER TAKING the stuff.

dont ever just be a white pale dude and take it then sunbake, that is NOT how it works

you have to regulate how you darken your skin before you can eg spend an hour in the sun, its all about getting that first step correct which absolutely nobody talks about. otherwise i think you will be very upset with the outcome... esp places like the lips, i still have a big freckle on my lower lip! 4yrs later.

just do heaps of research and make sure you completely control sun exposure even extra careful the first month. something i think will never make pharma level, because its just not reliable enough. some people its great, others really really need to know wtf they doing or big consequences.

Bro, I've used it before, I did load up on it for about 2 weeks before I spent time in the sun tanning, after I could be down at the beach for a whole day and not get burnt.

Sweet bro, you got if from pp.com right? And if so how many vials did you get? Can't wait to get on it in Spring, I'm like you and nearly as white as an albino, this shit changed my life last summer didn't even get any freckles or new moles like most people do on it, still even have a small bit of tan left over even though its been 6 months since I last used it.

Bro, I've used it before, I did load up on it for about 2 weeks before I spent time in the sun tanning, after I could be down at the beach for a whole day and not get burnt.

Yeah once you have loaded up & are on the maintenance phase your g2g sunscreen is no longer needed. probably not scientific answer but bro science is correct.

Hey guys, previous user of mt2 here.

Its getting to that time again where I would be dosing up to build a base tan to achieve a tan that is impossible without this shit.

however all sites seem to down, assuming its because of the peptide scare earlier this year.

pp is "down for maintenence" and has been for several months.

sources? I dont wanna go back to being the guy who has to wear a rash shirt to the beach because I burn regardless of sunscreen!

If you have been following the thread for the past few pages you would realise pp isnt down, go back and read the last few pages

Anyone who got a batch from pp have any updates at all?

Yeh im very dark compared to 1 week ago.
I almost finished one bottle and going well. By the time I finish my second bottle I will be set and onto maintenance phase.
Freckles n moles darken first but I already new that
And the male enhancement sides arent being complained about haha

Yeh im very dark compared to 1 week ago.
I almost finished one bottle and going well. By the time I finish my second bottle I will be set and onto maintenance phase.
Freckles n moles darken first but I already new that
And the male enhancement sides arent being complained about haha
Cheers, was just wondering pp's stuff was good quality. Gonna buy a batch in September