• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

lol you do get sunburned on it. You're injecting melanocytes- so do some fucking research on what these are before you start injecting them. There are several different skin types so depending on your skin type you'll get different types of tan. Personally I turned a fantastic shade of orange thanks to my Gaelic ancestry but I look great now it's died down a bit. When the hairs on my arms start looking white I know that I am starting to get too dark.

968843_10201238185858865_1743793030_n.jpg

strange you talking about white arm hairs. when i did some brief research, my hair changed colour. my ginger-ish beard went very dark nearly black.

all my hair that grew was a different colour, much much darker, it was very clear it was changing many systems in the body not just skin colour.

but it doesn't convert grey hairs to black. those strange albino hairs stayed the same while the rest changed.

all good

strange you talking about white arm hairs. when i did some brief research, my hair changed colour. my ginger-ish beard went very dark nearly black.

all my hair that grew was a different colour, much much darker, it was very clear it was changing many systems in the body not just skin colour.

but it doesn't convert grey hairs to black. those strange albino hairs stayed the same while the rest changed.

so this gear is legal to buy ???

All About Melanotan IIYes it is legal to use, provided it is for personal use only. A company called Clinival has a patent for Melanatan 1 and is also trying to bring a tanning implant to the commercial market. One day this sort of thing will hit the commercial market in some form, it may be along time away judging by what has happened with Clinival. Here is some info on M2, hope this helps.

i will not be taking melanotan ever again, whether its commercial, pharma, whatever

its not for my skin type

can someone Private Message me where to find Australian supplier MT2? Please? :)

hey, how about you do the right thing & let us know abit about you in the intro forum. Contribute a little to the website, there are plenty of topics to choose from, instead of coming in & begging for a source. You will get more answers and help if people see you hanging around more.
/endrant

wow..relax.
i literally just joined.. still working my way around the site. Like you did when you first joined im sure.

Was not begging, simply asking for assistance.. i seem to be having the same issue as many others when it comes to suppliers shutting down... so, like any normal person, you ask the question... if you dont ask you dont get..

no hostility from my end....

love ya work mel

wow..relax.
i literally just joined.. still working my way around the site. Like you did when you first joined im sure.

Was not begging, simply asking for assistance.. i seem to be having the same issue as many others when it comes to suppliers shutting down... so, like any normal person, you ask the question... if you dont ask you dont get..

no hostility from my end....
welcome Melisa

,,,what skin type are u

mostly Irish descent, strawberry blond hair with gingerish beard, pale skin with freckles

i highly advise people with my skin type to just stay out of the sun and dont tan artificially or not

have a freckle on my lip thats never gone away from melanotan 2 use and lips being sensitive to the sun while using it, i got off lightly it could have been so much worse if i followed the internet crowds dosage instructions

luckily i know to try fractions of that dose and titrate myself

sure

mostly Irish descent, strawberry blond hair with gingerish beard, pale skin with freckles

i highly advise people with my skin type to just stay out of the sun and dont tan artificially or not

have a freckle on my lip thats never gone away from melanotan 2 use and lips being sensitive to the sun while using it, i got off lightly it could have been so much worse if i followed the internet crowds dosage instructions

luckily i know to try fractions of that dose and titrate myself

cool good to get some feed back ....I am olive skin tan easy type ,,am thinking of trying it ,,,,
all the best dood

Appreciate that, thank you.

No hostility here either Melissa. Lots of great people here and lots of good info. You will get better answers if you contribute!
When you get your MT2 there are plenty of people on here who can help with dosages etc etc.
enjoy ausbb it's a good place

Welcome Melissa, people maybe a little hesitant because we want to protect our source, while it is legal, the legal status could change at anytime, hohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZL18JD0Q2Ypefully the bad publicity about Peptides has died down. I have heard that this works for very pale people and even on redheads. I have sent this link from Mrmalanota for CT, this guy is Irish and probably has your skin site, hope this helps.

Hello! I am also new... In the fear of getting flamed for not introducing myself...

Also looking for an Australian supplier... Has anyone used greatwhitepeptides?

I've used melo before but it came from a friend who I no longer speak to. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks! :)

Please help me

I started taking Melanotan II back in 2009 and was maintaining a pretty nice tan up till about Jan 2013 which was great for my Thailand holiday. I have three more vials left which are stored in the freezer but want to save them for my O/S holiday in Jan 2014 and probably will start loading up again in December. I have gone back to my original very white and pale skin and am currently using tanning products to keep a very basic base tan, but still very pale even with that. It is so hard to get a natural looking tan with those fake tan products and I am getting tired of them.

I don't agree with the ban of these peptides into Australia and am constantly looking for websites that might possibly be able to get them into Australia. If anyone can put me in touch with a provider I would be forever grateful, even if they are inflated above normal price I am willing to get it. Please can someone PM me a contact, I am sick of looking like death. Thanks fellow M2 users :)