• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melanotan = Lethal apparently

and sneaking in a dozen dbols a day?

Actually without bullshitting the highest i ever ran dbol was only 110mg ed using 10mg blue hearts, i stacked this with an even higher dose of 5mg stana tabs. I had to run stana or some other dry compound to cut down the estro from the bols cause too much estro has given me headaches in the past. If i cut estro back i can run high doses of anything without too many problems at all. Its the estro that gives heaps of guys side effects, you just need to cut that shit back. The main culprits of estro are test/deca/bol/drol, basically those 4 compounds right there.

I run mast alongside test nowadays, do a 50/50 split plus throw in a good amount of deca that matches the test dose. Deca has just as many positives as test, its awesome and should be included in every stack i beleive.

Actually without bullshitting the highest i ever ran dbol was only 110mg ed using 10mg blue hearts, i stacked this with an even higher dose of 5mg stana tabs. I had to run stana or some other dry compound to cut down the estro from the bols cause too much estro has given me headaches in the past. If i cut estro back i can run high doses of anything without too many problems at all. Its the estro that gives heaps of guys side effects, you just need to cut that shit back. The main culprits of estro are test/deca/bol/drol, basically those 4 compounds right there.

I run mast alongside test nowadays, do a 50/50 split plus throw in a good amount of deca that matches the test dose. Deca has just as many positives as test, its awesome and should be included in every stack i beleive.

Most of the pros that I've seen talk about steroids just use test, tren, proviron, equipoise. Deca, test and dbol to gain weight though. 15ui a day of GH is pretty much the minimum for a national level competitor these days lol

I got some good pics of BBers in various stages of development as well as their stacks, I'll see if I can dig it up. There is a great one of a guy on 1g of test a week with 100mg of tren ace a day. He's not really that lean and very bloated from the test but you still see that shrinkwrap effect from the tren, it's pretty cool

Because you're huge

Most of the pros that I've seen talk about steroids just use test, tren, proviron, equipoise. Deca, test and dbol to gain weight though. 15ui a day of GH is pretty much the minimum for a national level competitor these days lol

I got some good pics of BBers in various stages of development as well as their stacks, I'll see if I can dig it up. There is a great one of a guy on 1g of test a week with 100mg of tren ace a day. He's not really that lean and very bloated from the test but you still see that shrinkwrap effect from the tren, it's pretty cool

U should do a thread on the progress of these bodybuilders bro and what there on

Maybe, it would be pretty cool
I'm getting pretty tanned now anyway, people at work are asking if I've been on the beach. Which of course due to my fabulous lifestyle- I unequivocally have been