• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melanotan = Lethal apparently

It's just another peptide that the media can bang on about since the bomber thing has died down. It's a hormone like any other peptide. It's an image enhancement drug. I don't see the fuss if anything what I've herd is the opposite to this article in terms if cancer..intresting

I somewhat agree with the article in relation to long term side effects not being known .. Also it says its classified as a "prescription only medicine" .. Oh , so if my doctor prescribes it than its ok ? .. Rubbish .

Just typical media "the beaurocrats haven't approved', so it's dangerous... seriously sheeple... But i wouldn't inject myself for a tan... i'd probably take it if it was an oral med though and cheapish.

Just typical media "the beaurocrats haven't approved', so it's dangerous... seriously sheeple... But i wouldn't inject myself for a tan... i'd probably take it if it was an oral med though and cheapish.

Prob good if you are competing but not for reguler blokes :) I'm with u on this one !

The only country that has approved any of them is Italy.

bremelanotide supposedly has an interesting side effect of causing spontaneous erections and lidibo increase but also causes big increases in blood pressure

you have a thirst for knowledge don't you Fluffy :p

Peptides arnt hormones mate...but melatonan stimulates the release of the melanotan hormone. Simelar to the the way ghrp6 releases growth hormone.

Was ment to quote fluffy.