• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melanotan = Lethal apparently

Clean up.

C'mon guys play nice. No ones getting banned, Marty is just Marty.

You wanna call each other that's fine just do it in a nice way.

i dont like melanotan, i used it once and got a few more moles and shit, really needed to watch my fluid intake as i was dehydrated alot. for the record the moles didnt go away once i discontinued.

it is also a peptide
a peptide is just a string of amino acids joined by peptide bonds
It's independent of it being a hormone. Hormones are either fat based (Testosterone, estrogen) or amino acid based (HGH, Insulin, IGF)

The article only said that it hasnt gone through clinical testing and could cause melanomas to appear which would be ironic because melanotan was originally developed to prevent skin cancer

>this hasn't even gone through testing yet
>lets think up a bunch of hypothetical situations that haven't been seen to scare people into not using it

I decided that I would try melanotan as I find it really hard to tan in Australia- I just burn
Turns out I have vitiligo on my cock, it looks pretty hilarious, like it's a giraffe

I decided that I would try melanotan as I find it really hard to tan in Australia- I just burn
Turns out I have vitiligo on my cock, it looks pretty hilarious, like it's a giraffe

Yea tanning in UK must have been easier than in Australia.:rolleyes:

The sun in Europe doesn't have as much UV so you can sunbathe for hours
I turn nearly full negromode when I go to Malta for 2 weeks

The stuff worked like a miracle for me, I ordered some before going on a holiday, I would always usually burn but I could go a whole day in 30 degree heat without any sunscreen and not be burnt one bit and I got a nice tan to boot. Haven't taken it for a while and stupidly didn't do a maintenance dose so my tan is nearly gone, just ordered another batch from premium peptides. Also I had no negative sides at all, no moles, freckles, etc only bad thing is people thought I was using fake tan since I was always super pale then became more tan then everyone out of nowhere.

My freckles are darker but no new ones unless there are a shitload on my ass or something that I'm not aware of