• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

I have a question for the women that may piss them off....and I don't expect much of an answer....and it only seems to be J here answering anyway so will likely get a limited number of responses...

Anyway, this is something that ocurred to me several weeks ago. What % of women join BB forums with a view to hooking up with a guy? I won't get any real answer to this I know, but I know for a fact that some do.

I don't think there'd be any guy who would join for this reason, and I know the majority of women here are very serious about their training and here solely for that purpose....but there are some that join hoping for more....that's fo sho.

Hmmm

well many assumed this of me? But I haven't 'hooked up' with anyone as yet. And don't plan to? lol

I don't know the answer to this question DKD. I guess some women would?

For me, I joined because of the fun this forum seemed to be and I joined because I have my own fitness goals and I stumbled across this forum, researching clenbuterol.....

My Uncles were bb'ers my entire life...and my favourite Uncle has often told me to get my arse to a gym and offered to write meal plans and training programs for me...but I guess I wasn't ready, for many years? And finally when something clicked for me, I did the only thing I knew to do, cut my calorie intake and move my fat arse?

But 70+kg's lost and I knew I needed something else. And ultimately, that's why I'm here.

Would I be against meeting someone on this forum for romance?

Hmmm no.

But I don't think I'm someone who's capable of 'feeling' romantically, through a website. I'm just not built that way....

but who knows? lol

Some women do, definitely. I'm aware of someone on a BB forum who made plays for at least half a dozen guys....would send interesting pics and vids of herself. She wouldn't have been on her own, that's for sure.

It's the perfect environment for a woman who is looking for that. It's obviously a good environment for the guys as well, but I just think its far more likely they would join solely for training info.

interesting!! pics and vids eh? lol

I wouldn't be game. One set of boobs and I was burned at the stake...I wouldn't be posting a vid of myself...that's for damn sure :D

Brave girl to share herself around like that though.

And I suppose you're right G...

Good luck to them ;)

Yeah, you're right...good luck to them...it's not a crime lol.

Man was that a helluva vid!!

Muahahahaha :D:eek:

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

EDIT - Vids not vid.....lol

Last edited:
Do women enjoy men looking at their boobs, or do they find it offensive?

Hmmm I guess it depends? I'm used to it, have had men staring at my DD's since I was 16 years old. But I don't typically dress provocatively.

Most men, look appreciatively & are gentlemen. Which is always pleasant :)

I don't particularly care. Am ok with who & what I am & understand that the body, is just a body. It's mine & whilst not perfect & a work in progress....I have no issues with it or myself.

But everyone is different...

I think most would find it flattering and a confidence boost, but would be creeped out if it was excessive leering.

I think most would find it flattering and a confidence boost, but would be creeped out if it was excessive leering.

Excessive leering usually only happens with alot of alcohol lol

And can be amusing, because even then, men aren't completely uncouth?

The most distressed I ever was, was when a lesbian was begging me to let her lick my cleavage in a club. BEGGING. She kept stucking her tongue out & leaning towards my boobs.

I have an excellent sense of humour & endured her bullshit for about 2 hours, each time, backing away as she lunged for me. Until I finally had to grab her by the neck, bring her face as close to mine as I could possibly get it & say "Listen, knock it the fuck off. I'm not a vegetarian, I like MEAT comprehende?? You try to lick me once more & I will have to give you a manual hysterectomy capish?"

She looked terrified. I released her & walked away. She told my male friend that I was the sexiest woman she'd ever met & thought she was in love lolololol

I did want to kilk her though!

The most distressed I ever was, was when a lesbian was begging me to let her lick my cleavage in a club. BEGGING. She kept stucking her tongue out & leaning towards my boobs.

I have an excellent sense of humour & endured her bullshit for about 2 hours, each time, backing away as she lunged for me. Until I finally had to grab her by the neck, bring her face as close to mine as I could possibly get it & say "Listen, knock it the fuck off. I'm not a vegetarian, I like MEAT comprehende?? You try to lick me once more & I will have to give you a manual hysterectomy capish?"

She looked terrified. I released her & walked away. She told my male friend that I was the sexiest woman she'd ever met & thought she was in love lolololol

10 out of fuarrrrrrrrken 10!!!!

Looooooov it!!

You're a scary piece of work J....muahahahaha :D

It was hypothetical.. Lol

So I'm good then since mine is small. Excellent.

lolol

Would you like to talk about it? :D

Size, has nothing to do with 'scoring'.

Size comes into play later. And for most women, most of the time, is not an issue?

Width matters more than length imo...

Fuarrrrrk, stay away from me lol, just in case I look at you the wrong way. Me like throat as is. :eek:

It takes alot to push me to the edge gentleman, but a butch, drunk lesbian....was able to break me momentarily lol