• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

I really do......not always the physical act of doing it....but I just looooooooov looking at women.

Everyday I'm checking them out and just thinking "fuaaaaaarrrrrk women are beautiful". There are so many terrific looking women out there....I just think the female form is the number one creation on earth.

I really do......not always the physical act of doing it....but I just looooooooov looking at women.

Everyday I'm checking them out and just thinking "fuaaaaaarrrrrk women are beautiful". There are so many terrific looking women out there....I just think the female form is the number one creation on earth.

I could of written this.

Yea basically this. Every woman is beautiful in one way or another.

Is this true?

Women are attracted to the man they love and men love the women they are attracted to?

I was thinking about this the other day....in the city you see so many blokes in their suits or just normal work pants and shirt...the vast majority look so mundane...I wonder how women could be attracted to them lol

....but then you see the women in the city.....fuarrrrrrrrk.....stockings, heels, beautiful dresses, beautiful hair, make-up

Fuarrrrrrrrrrk

What a disparity lol

They weren't joking when they described them as the fairer sex

WOMEN ARE HOT!!!

but your speaking from a man's perspective, women prolly think the same about the man.

Is this true?

Women are attracted to the man they love and men love the women they are attracted to?

I don't know?

I would definitely be attracted to the man I love...absolutely. People become MORE attractive when you fall in love with them.

The second part, would be for a man to answer I would assume?

Yea basically this. Every woman is beautiful in one way or another.

I disagree with this.

There is a complete fuarrrrrrrrken bitch of a manager at my work who I cannot fuarrrrrrrken stand

She's egotistical, fake, deceitful and often rude.

End rant lol

I was agreeing with you. You're disagreeing with me agreeing with you? I disagree with that sentiment. :p

I was thinking about this the other day....in the city you see so many blokes in their suits or just normal work pants and shirt...the vast majority look so mundane...I wonder how women could be attracted to them lol

....but then you see the women in the city.....fuarrrrrrrrk.....stockings, heels, beautiful dresses, beautiful hair, make-up

Fuarrrrrrrrrrk

What a disparity lol

They weren't joking when they described them as the fairer sex

WOMEN ARE HOT!!!

This is partly true. Men in suits all begin to look the same in the city.

But there are exceptions to the rule and women have much more choice of dress in a business environment than men typically do?

You should see what I wear to work lolol

But again, attractiveness...depends on who's looking at you.

I went to go outside to get a coffee this morning. I looked ok, but wasn't overly dressy as I had no meetings today. The lift doors opened at the ground floor and as I went to get out, there was a tall bald man, who was a big unit in a navy blue suit and he had piercing blue eyes and he just stared at me, as I left the lift, his gaze followed me all the way out the door.

My colleague who was with me couldn't stop laughing. But I must admit, the attraction was instant...and mutual. He was a great looking man ;)

Love those moments of instant fusion......:)