• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

Is this true.

When a women says; "we need to talk"

Is the relationship over? :)

lol

A) You're in trouble
B) She needs to tell you how she's feeling about something you said or did that's bugging her
C) She wants something you have previously made clear that you don't want (i.e. marriage/baby/puppy/new car)
D) She's leaving you
E) Please refer to answer A

lol

Last edited:
lol

A) You're in trouble
B) She needs to tell you how she's feeling about something you said or did that's bugging her
C) She wants something you have previously made clear that you don't want (i.e. marriage/baby/puppy/new car)
D) She's leaving you
E) Please refer to answer A

lol

Well answered!:D

Ok a question for the gentlemen :

How did you propose to your wife/fiance/partner?

My father in law did it.

:D

Deb was out shopping with her mum, I was at home with The FAther in law.
I said, "doc, can I please marry your daughter?

When she got home doc said, "goosey wants to know if you'll marry him!"
They call me goosey.

My father in law did it.

They call me goosey.

Nawwwww that's so cute Andy lol

Goosey...that shoulda been your new name!!! lol I love it :D

LH is growing on me though ;)

My father in law did it.

They call me goosey.
LOL Goosey, it all makes sense now.:D

Gents!! I had an amusing conversation with my brothers this morning, is every mans favourite position (in the bedroom) really doggie style?

lol No you don't understand. I have 3 Alpha males for brothers, they assault my ears with their varied grossness & I remain virginial for the rest of my natural life ;)

lol

I'm not allowed to mention the word 'sex', but I do...often lol Which is why I get crash tackled alot :D

Gents!! I had an amusing conversation with my brothers this morning, is every mans favourite position (in the bedroom) really doggie style?

Its great for finishing in as by then the intimacy had turned into animalistic rage, and its easier to produce more "force" in that position.

But wouldnt say its my favorite.

Depends on your mood, probably the same with women some times you are slack and want to be passive other times you want to drive and control the action. But a face to fave position is allways more intimate. Personally I like sitting up with the misses straddling/facing me. , or if feeling mire dominant kinda missionary, only I pull me knee up higher (flexable), and I can lift my misses up from the waist, so she is arched more, heaps of control and not writhing around on her lol.

Depends on your mood, probably the same with women some times you are slack and want to be passive other times you want to drive and control the action. But a face to fave position is allways more intimate. Personally I like sitting up with the misses straddling/facing me. , or if feeling mire dominant kinda missionary, only I pull me knee up higher (flexable), and I can lift my misses up from the waist, so she is arched more, heaps of control and not writhing around on her lol.

I've just lit 15 cigarettes at once :eek:

Farrrrkkkkk lolol