• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

making your own pre-workout?

I'd like to know just how a stimulant improves your workout.

I reckon it's a crock of pooh.

But then again I do like a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning, maybe I'm a tad hypocritical.

I'd like to know just how a stimulant improves your workout.

I reckon it's a crock of pooh.

But then again I do like a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning, maybe I'm a tad hypocritical.

To be honest I think they do stuff all. A little bit of caffeine buzz but mostly just placebo effect.

most days i get home from work and im stuffed, i lay on the couch and often fall asleep for half an hour. i like to have a pepsi or coffee or something after my nap just to wake me up a bit before i train. i dont believe it improves my workout i just use it to get myself into the gym

Back in the late 90s we would have 5 sudafeds before our warm-up & then another 3 before we ran on. When the ingredients were different. Felt like superman come the 2nd half! hahah, but the comedown was brutal. Dry mouth, no sleep but ultra-tired...

Surprising you got such a strong effect off psuedo, many people don't feel shit off psuedo since its a pre-curser.

Why not make your own stim free pre workout.
You can get all the stuff off BN or e-bay.

Beta Alanine
Creatine
Citrulline
Arginine.

What ever you like.

The whole point of my pre-workout is to jack me up, so i want stims man lol! Most of that shit above is just amino's, doesnt really do much for me aye, could just eat some fish instead?