• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

making your own pre-workout?

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
anyone make their own pre workout? i wont buy the brand name shit and usually just have a pepsi max/monster/rockster/coffee or a couple of pieces of fruit but the fruit doesnt alway work that well and buying energy drinks is probably more expensive than the powders. i'd be keen to know if anyone is making a good, cheap, bulk pre workout

Want cheap. Just order a bottle of caffeine tablets off the net.

Pepsi max is my favorite Pre workout.

anyone make their own pre workout? i wont buy the brand name shit and usually just have a pepsi max/monster/rockster/coffee or a couple of pieces of fruit but the fruit doesnt alway work that well and buying energy drinks is probably more expensive than the powders. i'd be keen to know if anyone is making a good, cheap, bulk pre workout

I go 2 small bulls or 1 large bull, or i'll use v's or monster or mother, any of those c*nts will do, their all pretty much the same. I only use sugar free, its smoother and doesn't f*ck with your slin release. I stack this with 4mg albuterol but recently increased the albut to 6mg, though i talk to gimps in the gym and they are using insane amounts of some stims lol! I prefer high juice doses with lower stim doses, but thats just moi.

caffeine plus mct

isn't mct just an oil?

I go 2 small bulls or 1 large bull, or i'll use v's or monster or mother, any of those c*nts will do, their all pretty much the same. I only use sugar free, its smoother and doesn't f*ck with your slin release. I stack this with 4mg albuterol but recently increased the albut to 6mg, though i talk to gimps in the gym and they are using insane amounts of some stims lol! I prefer high juice doses with lower stim doses, but thats just moi.

isn't mct just an oil?

You have gimps in your gym??
That's gay

Want cheap. Just order a bottle of caffeine tablets off the net.

Pepsi max is my favorite Pre workout.

True, i used to buy 10 bottles at a time of no-doz from chemist warehouse, dam i got some dodgy looks from the staff their aye. I'd pick up an entire unwrapped box of the bottles and just carry that to the counter.............nothing sus there hhmmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmmm:D

me too. i get slabs on special for about $9 at IGA

How much caffeine is in a can of coke or pepsi?