• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

making your own pre-workout?

True, i used to buy 10 bottles at a time of no-doz from chemist warehouse, dam i got some dodgy looks from the staff their aye. I'd pick up an entire unwrapped box of the bottles and just carry that to the counter.............nothing sus there hhmmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmmm:D

How much caffeine is in a can of coke or pepsi?

70mg

Are you sure? 375ml can aye? I thought it was only like 30mg or 40mg for coca cola, not sure about pepsi though?

Google don't lie brother

p.s don't tell anyone. If Pepsi finds out we use it for pre workout they'll up the price and call it Pepsi Jacked or something

Last edited:
No but since BN sell it in a powder I don't see why I couldn't rack it

I have racked caffeine years ago, didn't do jack shit man, i crushed primaforce caffeine tabs and snorted them, fucken rough as.

I saw in a movie years ago a guy had an injectable form of caffeine, could have just been speed, i dont know but it kept him going day after day.

Caffeine tastes like crap in powder form.

And no doze are a rip of expensive .

BN sell 200mg caffeine caps for $19 for 120 capsules.

I still using BN Pre workout, but will not get any more preworkout products after it runs out.....over it.

For a good preworkout try 200mg caffeine capsule, 400mg green tea capsule and a strong black coffee.

Yeah will have to look around fo some more che0 caffine tabs, as I have been unable to find the no-doz in the bottles which have 50 or 100 tabs in them only the 20 tab boxes are available...

caffeine tabs make me so jittery & dry my mouth out!
I usually have a banana and a peice of toast covered in honey pre-workout.
during the workout i have a water bottle with a squirt of lemon juice, lime juice and a teaspoon of salt. Works well..

during the workout i have a water bottle with a squirt of lemon juice, lime juice and a teaspoon of salt. Works well..

How many do u have?

I def drink more water when taking no doz, I used to have 3, lol fuck!!

Now I just have 1
Most per workouts have 150-200mg+, one no doze is only 100mg, still leaves me some room for a coffee during the day without having to much caffeine

For a good preworkout try 200mg caffeine capsule, 400mg green tea capsule and a strong black coffee.

All good except i'd screw the black coffee off.

Yeah will have to look around fo some more che0 caffine tabs, as I have been unable to find the no-doz in the bottles which have 50 or 100 tabs in them only the 20 tab boxes are available...

True, heaps of shops will not carry the 100 tab no-doz bottles and instead they try and and rape you in the ass with higher prices with those little 20 tab boxes.

Just order them in bulk from BN, I just got 480 200mg caffeine capsules for $69 , thats about 14 cents each.

Or you can but 120 capsules for $19 for around 16 cents each.

I also ordered 120 capsules of Green Tea for $29 so around 24 cents each.

So my new pre workout is about 40 cents per serve, not counting my coffee.

Interesting.......

How many do u have?

Now I just have 1
Most per workouts have 150-200mg+, one no doze is only 100mg, still leaves me some room for a coffee during the day without having to much caffeine

I used to have 300mg caffeine 3 to 4 times a day, so over a gram of caffeine everyday, the sides sometimes weren't that good. Better off with lower dosed caffeine and a smooth soft stim like albuterol.

How many do u have?

Now I just have 1

I only used to have one, i dont drink coffee for that reason too...

The banana and honey, plus water, lime & lemon juice plus salt during training is the goods. cheap as chips too.

Back in the late 90s we would have 5 sudafeds before our warm-up & then another 3 before we ran on. When the ingredients were different. Felt like superman come the 2nd half! hahah, but the comedown was brutal. Dry mouth, no sleep but ultra-tired...

Why not make your own stim free pre workout.
You can get all the stuff off BN or e-bay.

Beta Alanine
Creatine
Citrulline
Arginine.

What ever you like.