• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lets get srs in 2015

it.

All meat is expensive and eye fillets would probably be a bad choice to consume a kg/da of because of it's high fat content/marbling. Something like rump which is about as lean as chicken breast is a reasonable and economical choice. Coles sells beef mince that's only 5% fat, which is another good choice. However if you wanted to eat 'mince bullshit' with 30% fat that's your choice. Cheap sausage mince is a goo source of this type of mince.

It's not. Go to the butcher and buy in bulk. Get a side of beef, including all the steaks, roasts, mince for under $5kg, you can even ask them to do the low fat mince. Can't even get mince for $5kg normally.

so lyle mcdonald weighing 60 odd kg, so all his research is negligible ? he knows nothing about athletes?
just after a consists?

you know, the dude that designed most of everthing you follow.

when i was 24yr old, i was 62kg.

No wonder you can live on 250 grams of Salmon, last time I weight 62kg I was about 11 or 12.

Nothing wrong with eating 1kg of steak is about 2700 calories, 670 calories in a litre of milk.

Of course if you are 62kg it would be too much food for you. He is doing it for a month, not a lifetime, He is probably one of the biggest (most muscular) guy here.

Re it being expensive..Top quality steak does not cost much if you buy it in the right place, we get Black Angus Beef, top cuts for about $7 per kilo in bulk.

Last edited:
well if 3.6 litres of milk and 1kg of meat doesn't cause intestinal discomfort, im not sure what could make it worse.

milk is only as clean as the cows, and you know they not clean, so why choose that sourse?
red meat is so expensive, your not going to live on eye fillets, its going to be mince bullshit that isn't healthy.

im being dead serious, i wouldn't eat this once a week.
now if it said i aim to get 250g of salmon a day. imagine THOSE gains.

Why would you get intestinal discomfort?? 1kg of steak is NOT a lot of steak, I will have 600-800 grams with my dinner when I have steak, that would only be an extra 200-300 grams for lunch, no discomfort there apart from may be some hunger pains around mid arvo.

250 grams of salmon?? What would be the gains in that?? not even enough calories to reach maintenance level, it's barely a snack, many be a mid morning brunch if you add a large salad. Then there is the issue of heavy metals and pollutants in Salmon meat.

Last edited:
Got to remember he's only small fry [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] ;, dude can probably get by on 250g of fish a day especially when he clearly doesn't want to get "too big".... the rest of us is a different story.

That's what I said, being small he needs to eat less, or probably gets by on less, anything less that 600 grams of steak for dinner and I would starve.

When on a cut I probably have more that a kilo of meat a day (keto), No discomfort at all. Then again I don't drink milk usually, not a big fan of the stuff.

For a bodybuilding forum this def has stirred some people.....

Again - anyone looking over the thread, beginners, advanced etc lifters - doing this for 1 month will not hurt your health - yea you might gain abit of fat but murh, we are here to get big and strong....thats the point of what we do.....

Again I am shocked at how some people have reacted.....its really not that big a deal or really not that different to how alot of bodybuilders, strength athletes etc eat every single day.....

Milk is dirty because it comes from cows and cows are dirty, steak is going to cost a fortune - fuck me get a grip on life.....

I reckon he's done all the steps before, just not in one go or at the same time. Will be a walk in the park for old mate

For a bodybuilding forum this def has stirred some people.....

Again - anyone looking over the thread, beginners, advanced etc lifters - doing this for 1 month will not hurt your health - yea you might gain abit of fat but murh, we are here to get big and strong....thats the point of what we do.....

Again I am shocked at how some people have reacted.....its really not that big a deal or really not that different to how alot of bodybuilders, strength athletes etc eat every single day.....

Milk is dirty because it comes from cows and cows are dirty, steak is going to cost a fortune - fuck me get a grip on life.....
I'd give it a crack if I wasn't still trying to drop weight.

Lets get srs in 2015
Per day -

Once upon a time 31 years ago.... I took the protein foods out for you from this Fadi's 13500 calorie "diet" , and ended up with the following per day:

500ml Milk full cream
1800ml Milk 3x600ml "Move" flavoured milk
2000g Yogurt fruit Yoplait

240g Lamb chops
750g T-bonesteaks
250g T-bone steak
250g Chicken drumstick
150g Turkey breast slices

11 Eggs
8 Eggs

I'm sure it's similar to what you intend on doing. The only difference is that mine was not a planned endeavour, but rather, it was simply a young trainee following what his body needed at the time.

I wish you all the best with your plan in 2015.

Last edited: