• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lets get srs in 2015

If you are having a gallon of milk (is that 3.6 litres?) I imagine it would be hard to also get your water in? would hydration be a issue? Or does milk have a certain % that is water?

You are kidding right?? I hope you are trolling!!

You are kidding right?? I hope you are trolling!!

not trolling, and I no nothing about milk.

After seeing your reply, I googled it, and read it has a significant water content as part of its composition.

What were you inferring in your reply?

Do you yes anything about milk, since you no nothing??

What did you think milk was made up of?? Sand?? Sawdust??? Talcum Powder??

PS it's KNOW nothing about milk

Do you yes anything about milk, since you no nothing??

What did you think milk was made up of?? Sand?? Sawdust??? Talcum Powder??

PS it's KNOW nothing about milk

After watching your interaction the other day, pushing for less trolling, and conversation that encourages topic relevant directions, you come up with this.

i have zero interest in engaging in a marathon banter with someone that obviously gets off on challenging others, with little to no constructive input.

i came here to learn and interact, I have no points to prove, nor a ego to stroke.

give the guy a break, just let him know that milk has a high water content. No need to abuse anyone.

well if 3.6 litres of milk and 1kg of meat doesn't cause intestinal discomfort, im not sure what could make it worse.

milk is only as clean as the cows, and you know they not clean, so why choose that sourse?
red meat is so expensive, your not going to live on eye fillets, its going to be mince bullshit that isn't healthy.

im being dead serious, i wouldn't eat this once a week.
now if it said i aim to get 250g of salmon a day. imagine THOSE gains.

well if 3.6 litres of milk and 1kg of meat doesn't cause intestinal discomfort, im not sure what could make it worse.

milk is only as clean as the cows, and you know they not clean, so why choose that sourse?
red meat is so expensive, your not going to live on eye fillets, its going to be mince bullshit that isn't healthy.

1 not everyone is as soft as you.

2 don't pretend you know anything at all about cows.

3 red meat isn't expensive. Buy in bulk and it's cheap as.

4 of course you wouldn't eat it once a week. There is a reason you're 70kg.

5 nothing magical about salmon that would give you extra special gains.

whats so good about milk and red meat, what is it then?

break it down for me, please

Not gains related but salmon is high in omega-3. And steak does include the seafood variety so it doesn't have to be just beef lol.

Having said that I wish I could afford to eat slabs of salmon every day!

when i was 24yr old, i was 62kg. a tiny little but awesome skateboarder lol. (at 12 i was competing in skateboarding)

now i can't ride very well at all... a small factor i didn't realise. (well i can ride better than 90% of people but not good compared to those early teen years. i had a 1/4 pipe in my backyard as a child. still hate my parents how sports "can't make money"

cheaper beef cuts can also be lean, including topside.

We get a quarter carcass, and dice crappier beef and make curries and kebabs with it. Quite cheap.

I am interested; why would salmon be so much better than beef beyond omega factor.

What may cause internal discomfort for some may not for others.

Milk is pasteurised to improve the 'cleanliness' after leaving the cows tit.

All meat is expensive and eye fillets would probably be a bad choice to consume a kg/day of because of it's high fat content/marbling. Something like rump which is about as lean as chicken breast is a reasonable and economical choice. Coles sells beef mince that's only 5% fat, which is another good choice. However if you wanted to eat 'mince bullshit' with 30% fat that's your choice. Cheap sausage mince is a goo source of this type of mince.

Salmon, while a hella tasty piece of meat, is higher in fat and calories than say rump, albeit good fats. So if you were to eat 1 kg of that per day you would put on more fat than a kg of rump. While 250g of Salmon is a tasty meal (singular)... what about your food for the rest for the day? I'm afraid 250g of salmon a day aint' gonna' cut it and aint' gonna' give you 'those gains'.

While there is nothing magical about red meat or milk compared to other protein sources like salmon, they are both lean sources of complete protein.

Last edited:
when i was 24yr old, i was 62kg. a tiny little but awesome skateboarder lol. (at 12 i was competing in skateboarding)

now i can't ride very well at all... a small factor i didn't realise. (well i can ride better than 90% of people but not good compared to those early teen years. i had a 1/4 pipe in my backyard as a child. still hate my parents how sports "can't make money"
If this isn't OT, I don't know what is