• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legal fat burner that "May" work, Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

Australia has very strict laws.
Yohimbe is banned because it is classed a an aphrodisiac*. Wierd huh.

lmao don't want people getting horny and springing boners in the gym when a big breasted vixen is on the cross trainer

sorry for bumping an old thread but does anyone know if its available anywhere in victoria at this stage?

Sorry to bump an old thread, however..

Unbeknownst to me I bought i-force Dexaprine from the us not knowing that Rauwolscine is also known as Yohimbe...arrived today, not inspected. Took a few extra days than they said it would take but no other problems. Cheap too, Dexaprine and Genomyx DCP stack for $60 USD. Much cheaper than dexaprine alone used to be in Aus.

New version has no 1,3 dimeth in it, will be interesting to see how it is!

Youre lucky it didn't get inspected. I'd advise against tempting fate though.

Last edited:
Not sure what part of yohimbe makes it an aphrodisiac...no difference noticed there

It is however kicking my ass in terms of "i can feel this doing something inside me"

feelsweirdman.jpg

Not sure what part of yohimbe makes it an aphrodisiac...no difference noticed there

It is however kicking my ass in terms of "i can feel this doing something inside me"

feelsweirdman.jpg

Has N-methyl-Tyramine...

Same stimulant Bulk Nutrients switched too in the preworkout powder since DMAA was banned...

Fucking customs are all over the shop when it comes to what gets in an what doesn't

Last edited:
so does this actually work in burning any fat at all? All just makes one feel rather hot, sweaty, and horny? lol

None of that listed on the ingredients on the bottle? :confused:

Same old same old buddy.... Supp companies and there proprietary blends...

iFORCE DEXAPRINE

Immediate Stimulation Stimulants found within Dexaprine:
1) Citrus Aurantium (30%): Synephrine, N-methyl-Tyramine (2-3 hour half life)
2) Acacia Rigidula (98%): Phenylethylamine (and its derivatives/isomers) such as N,N-dimethylphenethylamine, and N,N-dimethyl-A-methylphenethylamine. (30-90 minute half life)
3) Caffeine Anyhydrous (4 hour half life)​