• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legal fat burner that "May" work, Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

jet

This could probably go in either the supplement section or steroid section.

Has anyone tried Alpha-Yohimbine, also known as Rauwolscine?

It is one of the main ingredients in UPS OxyElitePro.
The product can be bought of Ebay and it seems to have gone under the radar due to being called Rauwolscine and not Yohimbine.

Essentially it is supposed to have the same effects as Yohimbine on Alpha receptors but without the side effects such as increase in blood pressure, etc.

Very popular ATM.

Never used it. Mightt try it next fat loss mission

Last edited:
Using this product now - only a few days in - def get a buzz from it and def ALOT hotter...had the air con on today in the car on the way to work lol

Is anyone aware of the loophole here?

If it is indeed Yohimbe under a different name then it will be clamped down on by the TGA quick smart.
If it is a similar compound it will no doubt be clamped down on by them, they just may take a bit longer!

The lesson, if you like the stuff get in now!

Lol, I was just about to say I should go and get some in case they do put a ban on it.

I haven't seen it just by itself, only as part of a fat burner.

There are a few others out there, AlphaBurn, AlphaT2. NutraPlanet has them cheap, not sure if they deliver in Aus.

Last time I was on bb.com it was very popular. Some of the hype was probably created by the manufacturer, but I think it may work.

Using this product now - only a few days in - def get a buzz from it and def ALOT hotter...had the air con on today in the car on the way to work lol
ANy results yet Joel?
Need something to boost me along. Starting Keto on Monday.

ANy results yet Joel?
Need something to boost me along. Starting Keto on Monday.

Mate to be honest I feel good on this product - I was abit mmmm at the start due to the fact it has 1,3 dim in it - but I think it has just the right amount to not make me crash.

In regards to fat burning - not sure yet just because its only been a week...but took it all through the weekend where I had a pretty bad couple of days with some drinking/bad food and didnt get the normal bloat or weight gain I normally get.

Def heats me up more-so than any fat burner ive had - like i'll be sweating in the morning when its -4 lol...which I think is a great sign! - I think this product will work well - but just need to use it for abit longer to give a def answer.

Definitely going to have a look into this, would be good to use before summer during a cut.

The chemical structure is almost identical to it too, i spotted 2 differences. I'm not scientist, but still.

Last edited:

Which are you using Joel? Oxy?
Could you send me a link? I can't find it on eBay like the opening post says.

Above ^^^^^ - it is def making me abit more depressed tho I must say - Yohimbine has done this to me before...going to stick it out tho and see the results.

Yeah there is still some on e-bay but I was watching quite a few and they were removed by e-bay so they are definately catching on.

I did find it on a website for $49 bux.

Above ^^^^^ - it is def making me abit more depressed tho I must say - Yohimbine has done this to me before...going to stick it out tho and see the results.

How long were you taking it before you starting feeling depressed?

Do you think taking tryptophan with it would help stop the depression?

How long were you taking it before you starting feeling depressed?

Do you think taking tryptophan with it would help stop the depression?

This is nearly 2 weeks now...this week has been bad!

Any really strong stims/yohimbine make me feel depressed lol