• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legal fat burner that "May" work, Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

This product will be around for a long time still...theres enough stock in Australia for it to be sold for the next 1 or 2 id say lol....every man and his dog sells it.

Well went into a supp shop the other day and they don't stock it any more they told me it's on the ban list so they are definitely starting to crack down on it

No doubt, there are number of the supplements and the medicines which are available in the market but we should always use the supplements and the medicines that are authentic from the government companies.

I think he's a spambot or something...

I saw a bottle sold for $105 on eBay yesterday (Aussie seller)
The profiteering has started. I bought mine for $49 x 4 bottles.

Eh don't waste your cash. It worked OK when i tried it during a cutting cycle, but it did a similar job to MAN scorch and other fat burners i've taken.

Appetite suppressant, with mild stim affect. Less calories.. etc you know the rest.

Minchia you talking about Oxy Elite Pro or RoxyLean?

I'm getting my hands on Thermofuse soon but I won't use it for another 2 months

Walked into the supp store to buy a shaker, hello 4 bottles of oxy dont mind if i do.

Won't be running it until late spring time, but took one cap now to suss what its like and tired as phark been up since 5 and no sleep, heading to gym now.

$85 but think thats the norm. Not fussed really thats the usual price that it was before they banned it and peace of mind buying it from a shop rather than a dodgy from some bloke who would mark it up.

Deffinetly feel that it works, appetite slightly suppressed, feel slightly warmer and was sweating a bit more than usual dam barbell kept slipping on deadlifts. Won't be running it for a while though, few months.

Where can I buy yohimbine hcl in Australia? Is it banned? I tried looking for an online source but forums etc were saying that it is banned or you can't get it imported

0ni thats the whole reason why Oxy Elite Pro is now banned, it's got yohimbine or a slightly different version which is apparently better just under a different name. I think its an isomer or stereoisomer of yohimbine... whatever that means!

So nope, yohimbine can't be imported

That's fucking retarded, there are 0 reported deaths or hospitalizations due to yohimbine hcl and it's ok to be sold in other countries, what a bugger!

So what IS legal? What products are most similar to yohimbine that I can buy in raw form? Is the yohimbe plant still legal? A have an A-Level (year before a degree in Britain) in Chemistry and would feel comfortable doing an extraction myself :p