• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

no excuses D1cko, find thee some stairs, a single step, or a good woman and go forth and raise thy calves for 5 working sets! lol

Broome is beautiful! Lucky bugger!

EDIT : lol Tregster, you sir, are awesome :)

4x 10 calf raises on a garden edge at home. 1x10 weighted calf raise. This is gonna suck balls but be awesome at the same time.

My 15 1/2 inch pistons:

calfrelax30-6-12.jpg
calfflex30-6-12.jpg

Sunday 1st July, 2012
Calf Press - on leg press
40kg x15
50kg x15
50kg x 15
Standing calf raise - on leverage squat machine
40kg x 12
40kg x 16

The Hulk Pics updated.

I won't post here every time I update, just keep an eye on the original post, but please post your workout here so I know and i can update the workout list.
If you can't log on everyday thats fine just add the workouts on one post with the date they were done.

Regards Adrian.

May the Calf be with you.

Last edited:
5 sets of static holds, didn't jam my knees under anything like I normally do, wasn't as affective...

If you haven't tried static holds before, do them once in a while... They be awesome for soresome

Tonight's effort

Seated calf raise 5x15--15-15-15-15-15 plates
Standing calf raise 4x15--40-50-50-40
Sl Seated calf raise 4x12--6-8-8-8. Plates
Calf raise seated 1 set 40 reps at 8 plates*

3x10 seated slow calf raises.
2x10 standing slow calf raises.

Left calf is sore and very tight, will keep an eye on it.

02/07/12

Donkey Calf raises (20kg weight attached to weight belt)

20 x 20,20,20,20,20

Last edited:
Haven't had much time today so I just fit in 5 sets of single calf raises before bed...

Goodnight for now :)

I only just saw this thread. Can I join if I take some pics tonight?

(after pics will be taken from the top of Mt Pomona hehe :p)