• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

Ok,
I have added the 31 workouts in the original posts so we can keep track of who complete the workouts every day.

Jesus Tregs, nice definition in the calves there my friend!

Yep I'm in. Calf workout done today.

One leg calf raises x 5 sets of 20 x 2

Finito!

Thanks Bella I was supprized I haven't done a leg workout for almost a month

The Hulk added to list.

Awesome.

EDIT: You're already on the list.
Put pics up when ready and i will add then to OP.

bah, if it's not too late.... gotta join in some sorta thingy.. + I'm sick of sticking my calves at the and of my workouts :p

calvesjuly1.jpg

I'll take better photo's later

If you look around you'll notice that most gym bunnies backs are flatter than ironing boards

I've noticed in the last five years, traps are the new abs.

Well at least I am doing something right

Gym is closed Sunday

All my tools in a backpack using the little step to the balcony.

5 sets standing calf raises, each one till burnt out.

Deadlift/back day today. Did my calves at the end. Feeling a good pump.

Barbell calf raises 60kg x 3 x 15
Single calf raise 1each x 10
Single calf raise with 10kg 1each x 10

Guys,
Continue to post your workouts here each day. I'll just update the original post. If you don't see your workout there for any given day just give me a holler.

Guys, just a reminder, the July Challenge is meant to include 5 working sets.

Some of you may have missed that in the OP? GROAR? Is that right?

Please tell me if I can do less, because I will quickly alter my plans! lol

Calf DOMS suck!

:(

The rules are for 5 working sets. This ensures calves get a good workout, otherwise we may have people doing one set of 10 reps. What's the challenge there? ;)

Last edited:
Does it matter? If we don't do 5 sets or miss a day, we're only disadvantaging ourselves...I just realized, I have a wedding and bucks night in Broome...not sure how many calf exercises I'll be doing lol..