• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Read this.. Seems they think they were planning a major attack or at least a public - be-heading.

Fuark...

Gonna start wearing a skivvy me thinks :p

Pretty freaky, when you think of how many other cells there are out there in our neighbourhood, just itching to get the call to be activated!

""One man who was at one of the raided properties when police arrived claims to have been punched by an officer.""

aww fucking poor baby, wants to behead some poor kunce and is crying about getting hit by a cop? should of fucking shot them all and just said they tried to run

Pretty freaky, when you think of how many other cells there are out there in our neighbourhood, just itching to get the call to be activated!

I'd say they're everywhere, in fact chances your neighbour probably is one....in fact chances are you probably are one yourself but don't know it yet.

Holy shit mane... I love kebabs... Should I be worried? :p
@El Testicle ; I am glad you raised this -

Yes. You are, beyond all doubt, an ISIS sympathiser. You should make your way to the nearest police station and turn yourself in. Do not pass the kebab shop, do not collect garlic sauce.

Edit: After much consideration it should be noted that, after eating tabbouleh yesterday, once I finish this post I will be doing the same.

Last edited:
Then some people in this thread would feel that their racist and bigoted views were vindicated, and think that they could now be as openly radical as these other turkeys, and feel justified in doing so.

Our views are already vindicated. Did you not see what happened to the British fella? That's an attack on all westerners, get your head out of the sand.

The problem with the western world and Australia in particular is that we are way too tolerant to the intolerant.

We have people that come to this country and then expect the country to change to suit them, rather than them change to suit our culture.

People get offended by Australia day and Anzac Day, people get offended at Christmas and easter celebrations, people get offended by fast food chains selling bacon.

Guess what these offended people came here, if they do not like our food and culture or way of life then they can feel free to leave and go back to where ever they came from it is not that difficult.

But for some unknown reason if you think Australia should keep it's identity you are considered a racist, when the real racists are the ones going around calling people racist, they are the ones being intolerant. Problem is we are too tolerant and let these people get away with what ever they are doing for fear of being labelled a racist.

The thing that blows me away is that these people are killing people and fighting wars because they believe their imaginary god is better than every one else's imaginary god:p That would be like killing someone for not believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause:p

Last edited:
Our views are already vindicated. Did you not see what happened to the British fella? That's an attack on all westerners, get your head out of the sand.

Right on champ.

I don't know you personally but it's attitudes like this that let anti-Semitism flourish in Germany in the early to mid 1900s. And we all know how justified that was. People got caught up in hysteria and believed the propaganda that was fed to them then, and it is happening now too.

I'd say there is as much chance of a hate crime being committed against an innocent Muslim by reactionary Australians as there is of a hate crime being committed by Isis extremists. Extreme attitudes on both sides are as much of a concern as each other.

Head in ass.jpg

Last edited:
People get offended by Australia day and Anzac Day, people get offended at Christmas and easter celebrations
This shits me no phucking end... These are holy days, not just holidays.

Doesn't matter if you believe in god or not... Doesn't matter if you didn't have family that fought in any conflicts or not... As stated, you come to a place and you assimilate.

Doesn't mean you'd be any less "insert nationality here" . Just means your not alienating yourselves.

You don't have to become and ocker kunce, but at least appreciate the opportunities your new home has afforded you.

Right on champ.

I don't know you personally but it's attitudes like this that saw people joining the Wermacht in 1942-45 to combat the Jewish 'problem'. And we all know how justified that was.

I'd say there is as much chance of a hate crime being committed against an innocent Muslim by reactionary Australians as there is of a hate crime being committed by Isis extremists. Extreme attitudes on both sides are as much of a concern as each other.

View attachment 10336

was actually the SS who were responsible for the final solution, mainly the Einsatzgruppen and the SS-Totenkopfverbane (the deaths head unit)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.