• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jack3d

25 bux for jack3d isnt overpriced its one of the cheapest out there.

And have you used it leachy?

It doesn't suck IMO but yes it is necessary..

50 bucks isnt a whole lot of food bro dunno about you but I spend about 4-5x that a week on food for me and the mrs.
Oh, my comment wasn't directed at Jack3d, but the idiots out there who spend their days researching and spending hundreds of dollars on the next "get big in 2 weeks" supp, "boost your test through the roof" tablet.

I haven't used Jack3d, I use something similar that is priced much better though, and doesn't have the creatine mixed in. 25 bucks is pretty cheap though. Places I have seen have it as high as 60 bucks for a tub.

Last edited:
25 bux for jack3d isnt overpriced its one of the cheapest out there.

And have you used it leachy?

It doesn't suck IMO but yes it is necessary..

50 bucks isnt a whole lot of food bro dunno about you but I spend about 4-5x that a week on food for me and the mrs.

Really?

1kg of good lamb costs me about $10. 1kg of turkey costs $7.80

even eating 2kg a day of lamb thats $140 a week. The rest would be vegies and fruit.

I think you are mistaking products in a supermarket for real food..

Really?

even eating 2kg a day of lamb thats $140 a week. The rest would be vegies and fruit.

I don't think ebabz is substituting real food for Jack3d nor did I when I tried it a few months back.

Anyone who substitutes real food for a supplement is foolish.

Anyone who substitutes real food for a supplement is foolish.

Help me out here, the other day some fella was telling me he gets 350 grams of protein a day and 300 comes from supps, and doing that everyday he gained 20kg in a year.

I thought it was sh**house, but he was gaining size and strength? what argument can I put forth to tell him to eat right? grrr

Really?

If by real food you only refer to meat and fruit/veg then yes I am mistaken because I also buy things like yoghurt, milk, cheese, bread, eggs etc.. and I'll admit that I may throw in some ice cream and/or chocolate or something too...

Thats pretty cheap meat though bro what kinda lamb you buy, and I haven't seen turkey except a whole frozen turkey.

Oh and I dont substitue supps for food. Sometimes Ill have a few extra shakes if I cant cook up some meat though... Oh and I know a guy who lived off whey, oats and peanut butter for 80% of his meals and he is a big strong mofo.

Ebagz, I dont know you, but from reading your journal and excuses why you perform 3 trillion sets of upperbody but no squats or deads, then your opinion on worthless supplements over nutritious food, one could easily come to the conclusion that you are in fact lazy.

I'm just sayin, thats all

Also your comment in Steves benched 300kg thread was hilarious. You dont think you could bench 300kg unless you took steroids. Half the gym population in the World take steroids, Steves bench is the greatest in Australia's history, please dont compare yourself.

It may not be what you meant, but you can see by how your comment was ignored by everyone that your opinions and comments are not held in high regard.

I'm not startin a fight, I'm just sayin

My opinion has and will never be to choose supplements over food..

I dont need excuses for the things I do, Call me lazy, that is your opinion but as you have said - you don't know me, and you don't know what my life is like.

It is a miracle that I have been able to get to the gym at all, the only reason I have is to get time out, clear my head and do something I enjoy so I don't go insane with what I've had to deal with, that fact that I have increased all my upper body lifts.. well im proud of it and a lazy person wouldnt go to the lengths I have gone to even get out the front door.

My comment on the 3 tonne bench was my honest opinion, and I'll share it with whoever I want. I'll also compare myself to whomever I want, whether they are the best or whether they are the worst. And I don't know what your comment about 50% of the gym population juices has anything to do with? Can you please explain

Whether or not my opinion matters to anyone I don't care I'm not a guru and I don't know everything but I have my own opinion and I'll share it.. no one has to listen to me.

This thread is hilarious.
We all know Jacked is shit in terms of a pre-WO, however as someone mentioned it does its job, thanks to the 1,3 dimeth and caf. Nothing more.
We don't know how much Creatine or BA there is, so we'll say useless. Arginine another useless compound - this will give you no N.O.

However with all this ripping on Jacked, you gotta give credit where its due, Jacob has copped a lot of shit, ALOT, however he's come through with one of the most well known and 'popular' supps to date.
Good on him.

Im going to move to america and start making supplements...

I think the key is to use labels that look like perscirption drugs and puts lots of WARNING on the bottle...

However with all this ripping on Jacked, you gotta give credit where its due, Jacob has copped a lot of shit, ALOT, however he's come through with one of the most well known and 'popular' supps to date.
Good on him.

Hitler killed some 6 million Jews, lets give him a medal for his efficiency while we're at it.

It's almost as bad as congratulating someone for making a ripoff supplement. a lot of young guys part with their money on supplements due to insecurities, its kinda not funny.

No one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to buy supplements, everyone makes their own decisions.

It's almost as bad as congratulating someone for making a ripoff supplement. a lot of young guys part with their money on supplements due to insecurities, its kinda not funny.

You've missed my point mate.
Please re-read my post, then read my signature.

If you wish I can explain my initial post further...

No one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to buy supplements, everyone makes their own decisions.

Exactly. You must have read my signature... ;)

Please dont talk down to me. You recognised Jack3d as a bs supplement (dimeth and caffeine) but you congratulated its maker on his successful marketing.

I was pretty much indifferent, but I made a smartass comment towards the latter statement. You then pulled some bs that I didnt 'understand' your comment.

Exploiting people for their ignorance/insecurities isnt funny - check out the guy a page across - he has an emotional connection with a supplement. Thats bad.