• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I'm Over Squats

Still going!

I'm over this thread :)

Everyone must squat, ask any strong person.

If its not for biulding strength and might do it for mind, body and spirit, I'm really serious on this.

I don't see how they are generally similar, you probably train with:

- higher frequency
- less volume
- less reps
- way more rest
- more straps, chalk, dust, powder
- little to no interest in being lean
- less exercise variety generally

Power lifting is a a fatman sport. It is as low as crossfit in my opinion. There big slow useless sumos that wear more spandex than an aerobics instructor. Must be fkn boring doing 10 reps a day thats why there is so many power lifters on line coz they do fuck all.

Power lifting is a a fatman sport. It is as low as crossfit in my opinion. There big slow useless sumos that wear more spandex than an aerobics instructor. Must be fkn boring doing 10 reps a day thats why there is so many power lifters on line coz they do fuck all.

qu6emeby.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

U fierce

Still going!

I'm over this thread :)

Everyone must squat, ask any strong person.

If its not for biulding strength and might do it for mind, body and spirit, I'm really serious on this.

agree. one form or another of it ... if nothing else, it'll make you mentally stronger for sure.

all that sheer bloodi-mindedness you acquire :)

hope you'll be proud Goose ... my left wrist threw a wobbly during front squats today on my 2nd of 6 reps. I still finished the set. No harm done and didn't drop the bar :)

You mad that 60kg chicks lift more than you?

You mad that 60kg chicks lift more than you?

R u referring to wingman? Hes actually 60.5 wet

Why would I be referring to wing when I quoted you.

Wingman is about 90kg I think.

Let me sort through this maze of confusion.

When MC Flye asked if Bazza was referring to Wingman, he meant in regards to the 60kg girl, not in regard to the person being outlifted by said girl.

And so the forum moved on.

When u start being able to translate MC Flye posts...that's when u know you've entered another dimension. I'll never be the same.

Let me sort through this maze of confusion.

When MC Flye asked if Bazza was referring to Wingman, he meant in regards to the 60kg girl, not in regard to the person being outlifted by said girl.

And so the forum moved on.

When u start being able to translate MC Flye posts...that's when u know you've entered another dimension. I'll never be the same.

Thanks. I get it now.