• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I now believe in personal trainers

According to the article ceffo linked he is 90kg, not 105.

In the video he looks quite small (legs included, ceffo :p)

Moonman, explain how he got that big with bitch tits and a shitty poloquin routine. I'll sit cross legged indian style eager for your response.

Moonman, explain how he got that big with bitch tits and a shitty poloquin routine. I'll sit cross legged indian style eager for your response.

shake_weight_for_men_screen_cap.jpg

+
black.png

According to the article ceffo linked he is 90kg, not 105
According to ceffo's original post, he is 105kg @7% now. Perhaps he bulked up since the article - along with the multiple PhDs in mere months, this might represent Ceffo's muddled mind not really understanding what was said, or it might be the guy's advertising copy. Or perhaps both.

90kg would make him FFMI 23.7, which can be done without steroids, says the study; 95kg would be the upper limit. However 7% year-round would be unusual to say the least. We'd expect the person to be tanked out by the mid-afternoon and frequently ill, too, with that low bodyfat long-term.

90kg would make him FFMI 23.7, which can be done without steroids, says the study; 95kg would be the upper limit. However 7% year-round would be unusual to say the least. We'd expect the person to be tanked out by the mid-afternoon and frequently ill, too, with that low bodyfat long-term.

Oh I'm not disagreeing, if I was putting money down it would be on steroids.

I don't know the guy though so tis all just guesswork.

This guy with the 7 phds should write a book called "How not to T-Bar Row"

Heres a teaser!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Xy3f3CvSA[/ame]

Ceffo, why don't you invite your PT on here, then he can answer some questions, no flaming? ehehehehehehe

Noobs in defense of the guy legs tend to carry a lot of fat - leaning out they're going to look stick like. Also genetically most bodybuilders have bigger upper bodies than legs - being an all round mass monster never got big until yates.

Squats and milk..

But i think he looks good, you know im only giving him shit because he is a bullshit artist...

Last edited:
Tbh if he had said ceffo I look like this through 90% dedication and day der celltech.I would be asking which cell tech products???

Ok I will invite him on only if u guys promise not to FLAME!!!!!!! Lol

I dont think thats a good idea...

Then his crew will direct their miniors of trolls to this forum to destroy it.

in that group photo... is that Zyzz next to him?

Also - Ceffo - was this thread a pisstake or are you completely serious?

This thread is now about boxxy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ASbyfaSR0]YouTube - My name is Boxxy - The Original[/ame]