• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I now believe in personal trainers

Trent, the guy has bitch tits for fucks sake. Great physique, but as I said to you, once a guy starts protesting about gear to a guy he's just met, pretty clear he has dabbled.

Bitch tits dont lie.

Pretty hard to get that lean at 200lbs without the use of drugs.

He looks tremendous.

/ I noticed that too.. Hey markos it isn't cheap to have fixed :p

I think he looks good ..

But I don't like bullshit artists. But maybe with one of his puss he will get a decent job and make the money to have the glands removed..

jeff-willet.jpg

Jeff Willet would beg to differ.

fucking lol if you think jeff willet and 'i used to take steroids now i dont' lacour are natural...

Hmm well he used to compete in drug tested comps, but most of those only require you to be clean for x amount of years. He claims to be drug free, any evidence to suggest otherwise

Ben Johnson competed in Drug tested comps, as did Marion Jones etc etc

Dont believe everything you read leachy

The IPF is a drug tested PL fed, check out their records board, and where the lifters come from.

Sometimes we have to use a little common sense.

The quick way to make bucks in the physique world if your crap at BB is to take drugs, tell the world your clean, sell supps, programs, diets etc

Check out the OP if your still unsure

Ben Johnson competed in Drug tested comps, as did Marion Jones etc etc

Dont believe everything you read leachy

The IPF is a drug tested PL fed, check out their records board, and where the lifters come from.

Sometimes we have to use a little common sense.

The quick way to make bucks in the physique world if your crap at BB is to take drugs, tell the world your clean, sell supps, programs, diets etc

Check out the OP if your still unsure

I feel like I'm 8 and I just found out santa isn't real. :p

Trent, the guy has bitch tits for fucks sake. Great physique, but as I said to you, once a guy starts protesting about gear to a guy he's just met, pretty clear he has dabbled.

Bitch tits dont lie.

Pretty hard to get that lean at 200lbs without the use of drugs.

He looks tremendous.

Lol can't believe I missed the bitch tits and gyno WTF is happening to my sense of judgement Ffs!!!!!

What's interesting is that Ben johnson would've gone in loads and loads of state, national and international competitions. Been drugged tested numerous times....yet they found something within him once?

With natural bb competitions....they do test people. It's usually those that win a trophy. Come up as synthetic and you lose the prize. The INBA are not going to test every competitor in every class. That would take a lot of time, money and resources.

Promoting being 'natural' is a good marketing strategy / niche

Last edited:
If all we know is his height, weight and bodyfat percentage, then more useful is the study Fat-Free Mass Index in Users and Nonusers of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids.

Most of us know about BMI, which is weight / (height x height). Well, there's also a fat-free mass index, which is just your BMI taking out your bodyfat. They studied a bunch of guys who admitted to steroid use and a bunch who were clean, as well as looking back at old bodybuilders before steroids existed. What they came up with was that you can get a FFMI of at most 25.4, though possibly some of the old-time lifters managed up to 27 - but their bodyfat was just estimated from pictures, so there you go.

So they conclude that anyone with a FFMI of more than 25 is probably juicing.

Anyway, ceffo's PT is 6'2" and 105kg and 7% bodyfat.
Height 1.88m
Weight 105kg
Bodyfat 7%
Fat-free mass 97.7kg
FFMI = 27.6

So if the study is right, then either he's juicing, or he has individual genetics better than Steve Reeves, John Grimek, Reg Park and all those guys.

I don't care if someone's juicing, it's their body, they have the right to fuck it up if they want to. Honesty is the issue. As a trainer, I am not going to tell people I have done a 250kg squat or a 2hr10' marathon, or had trained someone else to achieve those things. I'll tell people what I am my clients have done, and let the person judge based on that.

Everyone presents themselves in the best possible light, of course. I'll talk a lot about the woman I got to front squat 75kg, I won't talk so much about the woman who came for six sessions and never managed a full deep bodyweight squat. It's fair enough to talk more about your successes than your failures, but you shouldn't plain old make shit up. I'm not going to say I got either of those women to front squat 150kg.

I don't care if somebody uses gear. It's their choice. It's when they claim to be natural that's not right.
Even that's fine by me, really. A lie to make yourself look good is a wank, but really who cares.

But when you use that to sell services or products, that's a different thing. Ceffo is a guy who wants to get bigger but ripped, and this guy is saying, "I did it, I can show you how to do it, give me money and I'll help you."

If it is indeed the case that Ceffo's PT is juiced up and denying it, then that's fraud.

Anyway, ceffo's PT is 6'2" and 105kg and 7% bodyfat.
Height 1.88m
Weight 105kg
Bodyfat 7%
Fat-free mass 97.7kg
FFMI = 27.6

According to the article ceffo linked he is 90kg, not 105.

In the video he looks quite small (legs included, ceffo :p)