• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much protein powder - WPI/WPC do you use weekly?

How much protein powder do you consume weekly?

• None, I don't use any

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Less than 250g

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Less than 500g

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Less than 750g

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Less than 1000g

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More than 1kg per week

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
So if you trained every day you wouldn't get any muscle growth.

That's not what I'm saying, closer to what silverback is saying.

I should have said "Your muscles are STILL/ALSO growing on off days" implying you still need adaquet protein on these days.

Having said that, I don't think any decent programs have beginners OR advanced lifters hitting the exact same muscles 7 days a week, that would mean a 7 day full body program.... Who does that??

That's not what I'm saying, closer to what silverback is saying.

I should have said "Your muscles are STILL/ALSO growing on off days" implying you still need adaquet protein on these days.

Having said that, I don't think any decent programs have beginners OR advanced lifters hitting the exact same muscles 7 days a week, that would mean a 7 day full body program.... Who does that??

Weightlifters

I honestly don't know how people squats and deadlift more than 3 times a week each, even once or twice is pretty rough on the lower back

I have no special recovery powers and tried the squatting every day for a few months. It's hard for the first week or two then you get used to it pretty quick.

I honestly don't know how people squats and deadlift more than 3 times a week each, even once or twice is pretty rough on the lower back

Learn to do it and reap the knowledge benefits..

Its farkin easy to do... Start light and add weight every workout..

But towards the end it will totally fuck you...