• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im trying to guide people on the truth, i don't get the hate. but i'll take it on the chin

and the hormones you may get your hands on, FROM the dairy indusry

noooo, they don't use test, they don't use estrogen, they don't use trenbolone.. GTFO

i assume this will be deleted, because its truth

Loooooooollllllllllllll. You have just proven you have no idea what you are talking about. We can't use growth hormone, estrogen or test on dairy cows. Growth hormone or test have never been allowed here and estrogen banned about 5 years ago. Bovine growth hormone is allowed in the US for increasing production and is being phased out but never been allowed here.

Ok now that you got that wrong. What's your next conspiracy.

You're my beacon of light and justice.

Haha.. this kunce has the best one-liners :D

Back on topic.. I have only recently been having more milk in my diet as I'm now having oats post workout instead of waxy maize, so probs. only about 300-500ml a day.

im not drinking a hormone, sick cow, boiled then processed juice

how is that not juice than milk? think about it? this isn't 1944, you can't spread lies like that.

Lol. Wrong again

Cows aren't sick. Sick cows don't produce and the farmer goes broke.

Pasteurized milk is not boiled.

There is more estrogen in a serving of broccoli than a serving of milk.

Next.

You could have a record here for the most incorrect statements.

people believed hitler was doing the right thing, if you lived in germany...

how is it so different today? educate me. no, properly, not bro style.

people believed hitler was doing the right thing, if you lived in germany...

how is it so different today? educate me. no, properly, not bro style.

But you are that one with zero knowledge of what goes on in the dairy industry who is making totally incorrect claims.

normandy?

The Normandy landings, codenamed Operation Neptune, were the landing operations of the Allied invasion of Normandy, in Operation Overlord, during World War II. The landings commenced on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 (D-Day), beginning at 6:30 am British Double Summer Time (GMT+2). In planning, as for most Allied operations, the term D-Day was used for the day of the actual landing, which was dependent on final approval.
The landings were conducted in two phases: an airborne assault landing of 24,000 British, US and Canadian airborne troops shortly after midnight, and an amphibious landing of Allied infantry and armoured divisions on the coast of France starting at 6:30 am.[SUP][4][/SUP] Surprise was achieved thanks to inclement weather and a comprehensive deception plan implemented in the months before the landings, codenamed Operation Bodyguard, to distract German attention from the possibility of landings in Normandy. A key success was to convince Adolf Hitler that the landings would actually occur to the north at the Pas-de-Calais. There were also decoy operations taking place simultaneously with the landings under the codenames Operation Glimmer and Operation Taxable to distract German forces from the real landing areas.[SUP][5][/SUP]
Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Forces was General Dwight D. Eisenhower while overall command of ground forces (21st Army Group) was given to General Bernard Montgomery. The operation, planned by a team under Lieutenant-General Frederick Morgan, was the largest amphibious invasion in world history and was executed by land, sea and air elements under direct Anglo-American command with over 160,000 soldiers landing on 6 June 1944: 73,000 Americans, 61,715 British and 21,400 Canadians.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] 195,700 Allied naval and merchant navy personnel in over 5,000 ships were also involved.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] The invasion required the transport of soldiers and materiel from England by troop-laden aircraft and ships, the assault landings, air support, naval interdiction of the English Channel and naval gunfire support. The landings took place along a 50-mile (80 km) stretch of the Normandy coast divided into five sectors: Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword.
[SUP]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy_landings[/SUP]

Last edited:
Huh?.. kunce get cancer from milk?

CT is just parroting propaganda from animal rights, anti milk web sites.

He has zero idea what he is talking about. Just makes one absolutely incorrect statement after another about dairy with no ability to defend his argument or expand on it further.

all i saw was a wiki copy paste wall-o-text. not a proper interpretation from an expert in the field. still waiting to be schooled..

all i saw was a wiki copy paste wall-o-text. not a proper interpretation from an expert in the field. still waiting to be schooled..

well what was the Normandy landings all about?

Do you believe in the Holocaust?