• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im not drinking a hormone, sick cow, boiled then processed juice

how is that not juice than milk? think about it? this isn't 1944, you can't spread lies like that.

Dairy cows in Australia cannot be fed Rbgh, or other hormones for that matter as far as i am aware, Bazza should be able to correct me there.

Milk is heated is 76 degrees (varies slightly), it's hardly boiled, let me guess it warps the proteins.

Dairy cows in Australia cannot be fed Rbgh, or other hormones for that matter as far as i am aware, Bazza should be able to correct me there.

Milk is heated is 76 degrees (varies slightly), it's hardly boiled, let me guess it warps the proteins.

Correct. GH is injected in cows not fed but banned here anyway. Test not allowed in dairy cows and estrogen banned a few years ago.

So, how much cow we talking here... I mean how much to eat til I can get vascular?

I want the tren cow night sweats :eek:

So, how much cow we talking here... I mean how much to eat til I can get vascular?

I want the tren cow night sweats :eek:

As far as I can see the highest does pellets are 200mg but slow release over 100-200
days. So bugger all actually would remain in meat you eat and less than 50% of aussie beef cattle have these used on them.

Going to have to find another source.

Milk-620x349.jpg

I have 500 ml with breakfast and then maybe 250MLs later with a wpc shake

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Guide to arguing with C_T.

1. He can claim whatever he likes; whether it's factual or not.
2. It's up to you to prove he's wrong.
3. When given clear evidence why he is wrong, those sources work for the government or "can't be trusted".
4. There's no time to correct him as he's already made another bullshit statement.
5. Repeat steps 2-4.
6. His chest is better than yours.

Guide to arguing with C_T.

1. He can claim whatever he likes; whether it's factual or not.
2. It's up to you to prove he's wrong.
3. When given clear evidence why he is wrong, those sources work for the government or "can't be trusted".
4. There's no time to correct him as he's already made another bullshit statement.
5. Repeat steps 2-4.
6. His chest is better than yours.

Nice explanation of it.